Search found 570 matches
- Sun Apr 05, 2026 3:57 pm
- Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
- Topic: Reborn 27GJ77
- Replies: 160
- Views: 60130
Re: Reborn 27GJ77
Good morning, gentlemen. No, I haven't forgotten you, and I cherish the memory of our conversations during the rebuild of my LWT. Thank you all again; in your honor, I'll enjoy a Kir (or rather, two… :mrgreen: ) this evening with an aperitif. I have the privilege of being retired now and I divide my...
- Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:26 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Oil cooler pipe
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2865
Re: Oil cooler pipe
Hello, Unfortunately I will not answer your question precisely... However, know that I replaced all of my rigid (and tired) pipes linked to the oil radiator with flexible elements. The whole thing was custom-made in a workshop specializing in repairing hydraulic circuits for bulldozers and excavator...
- Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:25 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: FFR "Fuel Starvation"
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1062
Re: FFR "Fuel Starvation"
Hello,
I also had this problem (LWT not starting...)
The operating handle of the switch tap between the 2 tanks was in neutral because an unlucky heel kick had positioned this handle in the center...
Regards.
LL
I also had this problem (LWT not starting...)
The operating handle of the switch tap between the 2 tanks was in neutral because an unlucky heel kick had positioned this handle in the center...
Regards.
LL
- Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:15 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: What is 335794 for?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1288
Re: What is 335794 for?
Hi,
Maybe a strap breaks down less often or doesn't require any tools to remove the spare wheel...?
If you choose a strap:
- Pay attention to its useful length depending on the dimensions of your tire
- An original strap appears to be gray-blue
Beautiful weather at home…?
Looloo
Maybe a strap breaks down less often or doesn't require any tools to remove the spare wheel...?
If you choose a strap:
- Pay attention to its useful length depending on the dimensions of your tire
- An original strap appears to be gray-blue
Beautiful weather at home…?
Looloo
- Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:15 am
- Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
- Topic: Wiper problem
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2815
Re: Wiper problem
Hi, And surprisingly, the new wheel boxes in blue boxes are manufactured in the UK in the same way as the original ones. Given the price in relation to the manufacturing quality, I changed both on my LWT (axes massacred by time and previous owners). The carefully restored-aligned tube and cable = sm...
- Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:23 am
- Forum: General Trailer Information
- Topic: Looking to Buy a Sankey Wide Body trailor in France
- Replies: 5
- Views: 14593
Re: Looking to Buy a Sankey Wide Body trailor in France
Hi,
Excellent news!
Regards.
Looloo
Excellent news!
Regards.
Looloo
- Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:26 am
- Forum: General Trailer Information
- Topic: Looking to Buy a Sankey Wide Body trailor in France
- Replies: 5
- Views: 14593
Re: Looking to Buy a Sankey Wide Body trailor in France
Hi,
Are you looking for?
Regards.
Looloo
Are you looking for?
Regards.
Looloo
- Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:45 am
- Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
- Topic: 57KB17
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2391
Re: 57KB17
Hello Gentlemen,
Interesting photos, thank you.
What is the use of the rolled cover at the top and front of the windshield?
Windshield reflection cover?
Good morning everyone.
Looloo
Interesting photos, thank you.
What is the use of the rolled cover at the top and front of the windshield?
Windshield reflection cover?
Good morning everyone.
Looloo
- Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:57 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: Late windscreen washer jets
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2245
Re: Late windscreen washer jets
Hi Neil,
Recommended trader with plenty of treasure at reasonable prices.
I acquired a lot of things there for my LWT.
Regards.
Looloo
Recommended trader with plenty of treasure at reasonable prices.
I acquired a lot of things there for my LWT.
Regards.
Looloo
- Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:28 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: Series 3 Military and Civilian differences
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1296
Re: Series 3 Military and Civilian differences
Good morning, The latest version of the chassis (inspired by the "Dutch" contract) has triangular reinforcements between the various crosspieces and the side members. My chassis comes from Richard and for the front, we guess these reinforcements here: https://richardschassis.co.uk/88-d-h-a...