Ooooh. Another guessing game. We like guessing games we do.
Regards,

I’ve reduced the whisky cupboard down significantly during lockdown matey, perhaps we can do a deal on that kidneyAR4412 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:00 pmHiya Shaun!,
You're getting good at these guessing games mucka. It is indeed a SUIT mount for a GPMG.
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
It isn't fully locking home at present, but I'm sure it will settle into place with a bit of gentle persuasion/brute force.
Going to have to get another SUIT now.Anyone in the market for a kidney?
Regards,
I'm no expert on the price of things, but I haven't seen any for sale since February, and I'm sure they were in the £500-£750 ball park.andrewjsimpson1977 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:16 pmI’ve reduced the whisky cupboard down significantly during lockdown matey, perhaps we can do a deal on that kidney![]()
Out of interest what does a SUIT sight go for in 2020?
