Post
by Bob Fell » Wed Sep 10, 2025 12:31 pm
Before the vent panel came the installation of the missing Larkspur ATU cables so here we go.
First of all I must thank Denis Stanley (52HG52) for his help and patience in providing pictures and drawings of his vehicle which in retaining it's original 'as built' configuration was an invaluable reference for this project.
My vehicle is a '79 build and as such came out the factory configured for both outgoing Larkspur and incoming Clansman radio systems. At some point, I would guess following casting; the Larkspur ATU cables and nearly all associated fittings were removed leaving only the sockets on the seat bulkhead:

- 20240323_123242.jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 6503 times
I had always intended to reinstate them and fortuitously back in September '23 along came Denis.
More to follow in the next installment..........
042Bobf
19HF27 Lightweight FFR ex Gurkha Field Force HQ, various Gurkha Sigs Tps and Comp Ord Depot Hong Kong 1980-1997.
42ET39 Narrow Track Sankey ex BAOR 22 & 7 Sig Regts, 16/5 Lancers, 2 RTR, 9/12 Lancers & QDG 1969-2001.