Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Discuss problems here
Post Reply
G0TBI
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:18 am

Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Post by G0TBI » Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:09 am

I am not sure where my problem lays, but suffice to say on one side of my traikler, I have none existing lighting/indicators

I know I need to fault find, but as a starting point, can anyone help me with pin outs diagram from 24v Lighweight c 1980, and also if one exists a wiring diagram for the trailer also c 1980 ish


Thanks in advance

Stuart
52HG64

Looking foward to Wartime in The Vale Badsey farm Evesham, 15th and 16th of June see:

https://ashdowncamp.com/

G0TBI
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:18 am

Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Post by G0TBI » Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:20 am

My e mail if anyone needs to send me a PDF or other info,

stuartjmckinnon@aol.com


07860 496516


Cheers

Stuart
52HG64

User avatar
fv1620
Bake Off Judge
Posts: 2268
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:16 pm
Location: GB-CMN (formerly UK91)
Contact:

Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Post by fv1620 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:17 am

Clive Elliott

Collecting military technical publications, researching into military vehicle electrical systems, licensed radio amateur since 1964 using microwave bands for tropospheric scatter.

G0TBI
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:18 am

Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Post by G0TBI » Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:52 pm

Clive


This is what I encountered with that link
This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Stuart
52HG64

User avatar
fv1620
Bake Off Judge
Posts: 2268
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:16 pm
Location: GB-CMN (formerly UK91)
Contact:

Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Post by fv1620 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:05 pm

Stuart maybe you have to sign into HMVF to get it? I have just downloaded it.

But I can't seem to attach it here as it is a pdf. I'll email it to you.
Clive Elliott

Collecting military technical publications, researching into military vehicle electrical systems, licensed radio amateur since 1964 using microwave bands for tropospheric scatter.

User avatar
Bob Fell
Cake Guru
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:17 am
Location: Melton Mowbray

Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Post by Bob Fell » Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:27 pm

G0TBI wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:20 am
My e mail if anyone needs to send me a PDF or other info,

stuartjmckinnon@aol.com


07860 496516


Cheers

Stuart
52HG64
Hi Stuart,
Try this http://www.land-rover-lightweight.co.uk ... trics.html
Cheers
Bob
042Bobf


19HF27 Lightweight FFR ex Gurkha Field Force HQ, various Gurkha Sigs Tps and Comp Ord Depot Hong Kong 1980-1997.
42ET39 Narrow Track Sankey ex BAOR 22 & 7 Sig Regts, 16/5 Lancers, 2 RTR, 9/12 Lancers & QDG 1969-2001.

G0TBI
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:18 am

Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Post by G0TBI » Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:54 pm

Thanks to Clive and Bob for diagrams, a work in progress

Cheers

Stuart
52HG64

Post Reply