I am not sure where my problem lays, but suffice to say on one side of my traikler, I have none existing lighting/indicators
I know I need to fault find, but as a starting point, can anyone help me with pin outs diagram from 24v Lighweight c 1980, and also if one exists a wiring diagram for the trailer also c 1980 ish
Thanks in advance
Stuart
52HG64
Looking foward to Wartime in The Vale Badsey farm Evesham, 15th and 16th of June see:
https://ashdowncamp.com/
Sankey Trailer lighting issus?
Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?
My e mail if anyone needs to send me a PDF or other info,
stuartjmckinnon@aol.com
07860 496516
Cheers
Stuart
52HG64
stuartjmckinnon@aol.com
07860 496516
Cheers
Stuart
52HG64
- fv1620
- Bake Off Judge
- Posts: 2268
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:16 pm
- Location: GB-CMN (formerly UK91)
- Contact:
Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?
Clive Elliott
Collecting military technical publications, researching into military vehicle electrical systems, licensed radio amateur since 1964 using microwave bands for tropospheric scatter.
Collecting military technical publications, researching into military vehicle electrical systems, licensed radio amateur since 1964 using microwave bands for tropospheric scatter.
Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?
Clive
This is what I encountered with that link
This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.
Stuart
52HG64
This is what I encountered with that link
This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.
Stuart
52HG64
- fv1620
- Bake Off Judge
- Posts: 2268
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:16 pm
- Location: GB-CMN (formerly UK91)
- Contact:
Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?
Stuart maybe you have to sign into HMVF to get it? I have just downloaded it.
But I can't seem to attach it here as it is a pdf. I'll email it to you.
But I can't seem to attach it here as it is a pdf. I'll email it to you.
Clive Elliott
Collecting military technical publications, researching into military vehicle electrical systems, licensed radio amateur since 1964 using microwave bands for tropospheric scatter.
Collecting military technical publications, researching into military vehicle electrical systems, licensed radio amateur since 1964 using microwave bands for tropospheric scatter.
Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?
Hi Stuart,G0TBI wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:20 amMy e mail if anyone needs to send me a PDF or other info,
stuartjmckinnon@aol.com
07860 496516
Cheers
Stuart
52HG64
Try this http://www.land-rover-lightweight.co.uk ... trics.html
Cheers
Bob
042Bobf
19HF27 Lightweight FFR ex Gurkha Field Force HQ, various Gurkha Sigs Tps and Comp Ord Depot Hong Kong 1980-1997.
42ET39 Narrow Track Sankey ex BAOR 22 & 7 Sig Regts, 16/5 Lancers, 2 RTR, 9/12 Lancers & QDG 1969-2001.
19HF27 Lightweight FFR ex Gurkha Field Force HQ, various Gurkha Sigs Tps and Comp Ord Depot Hong Kong 1980-1997.
42ET39 Narrow Track Sankey ex BAOR 22 & 7 Sig Regts, 16/5 Lancers, 2 RTR, 9/12 Lancers & QDG 1969-2001.
Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?
Thanks to Clive and Bob for diagrams, a work in progress
Cheers
Stuart
52HG64
Cheers
Stuart
52HG64