I think mine is the same batch, can't tell you if it's a smiths clock for sure without looking but I think so
LWT Speedo
Re: LWT Speedo

Rudolf Hess was the editor of mine Kampf, so was he the first grammar nazi?
Tring, Hertfordshire
Re: LWT Speedo
56 KB 77 (84 year I think) had a 90 mph jaeger speedo don’t know if it was original but had the same pattina as the dash. The 91 110 I had had a kph speedo so think mod did change to kph mid to late 80s.
Top Cocker and Bodger
-
lianndrover
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 11:59 pm
Re: LWT Speedo
Mine (22KB57) which I've known from release has a kmph speedo.
Re: LWT Speedo
Thanks for the feedback. I believe that the correct one will be with KMs as the primary scale. This is what I have, it works but is very rough. I have one with MPH in very nice condition which I am considering fitting.
I know that not all British military vehicles are in KMs on the primary scale, as my MT350E bike has MPH as the primary scale, but with the odometer in KMs, as would be expected.
Regards - Jon
I know that not all British military vehicles are in KMs on the primary scale, as my MT350E bike has MPH as the primary scale, but with the odometer in KMs, as would be expected.
Regards - Jon