Rear load grab rail airportable ????
-
andrewjsimpson1977
- Cake Guru
- Posts: 3613
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm
- Location: Befordshire
Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????
You been hangin' round with that guy from Bedford? 
Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????
Congrats on post 1001andrewjsimpson1977 wrote:You been hangin' round with that guy from Bedford?
Top Cocker and Bodger
-
andrewjsimpson1977
- Cake Guru
- Posts: 3613
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm
- Location: Befordshire
Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????
I rally do need to shut up for a bit don't I
Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????
You might want to learn to spell while you are doing soandrewjsimpson1977 wrote:I rally do need to shut up for a bit don't I
-
Gordon Bennett
- Maître Pâtissier
- Posts: 7422
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????
Davidmg wrote:You might want to learn to spell while you are doing soandrewjsimpson1977 wrote:I rally do need to shut up for a bit don't I
-
andrewjsimpson1977
- Cake Guru
- Posts: 3613
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm
- Location: Befordshire
Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????
That'll teach me not to message after I've taken my contacts out
Was thinking - back to the grab rail - I might have to knock one up with an old brush stale and some silver paint just to see how it looks in the tub tomorrow.
It's a slippery slope that - no doubt ending in me rebuilding half the lightweight out of wood and filler. Would speed up the project a bit though!
Was thinking - back to the grab rail - I might have to knock one up with an old brush stale and some silver paint just to see how it looks in the tub tomorrow.
It's a slippery slope that - no doubt ending in me rebuilding half the lightweight out of wood and filler. Would speed up the project a bit though!
-
andrewjsimpson1977
- Cake Guru
- Posts: 3613
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm
- Location: Befordshire
Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????
Fabricated or bought an old one?
Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????
I'd love to be able to say it was genuine, but it's simply a length of 1" conduit.
Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????
You are too honest, Sid would have paid the Earth for that.stanfonj wrote:I'd love to be able to say it was genuine, but it's simply a length of 1" conduit.
Thanks
Stu
55AM52 Ex RAF Land Rover Lightweight GS
Stu
55AM52 Ex RAF Land Rover Lightweight GS
