Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Any information on all other kit
andrewjsimpson1977
Cake Guru
Posts: 3613
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: Befordshire

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Post by andrewjsimpson1977 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:01 pm

You been hangin' round with that guy from Bedford? :roll:

User avatar
danster
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 pm
Location: Blackpool

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Post by danster » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:38 pm

andrewjsimpson1977 wrote:You been hangin' round with that guy from Bedford? :roll:
Congrats on post 1001 :D X!
Top Cocker and Bodger

andrewjsimpson1977
Cake Guru
Posts: 3613
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: Befordshire

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Post by andrewjsimpson1977 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:51 pm

I rally do need to shut up for a bit don't I

User avatar
Davidmg
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:07 am
Location: Nottingham

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Post by Davidmg » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:55 pm

andrewjsimpson1977 wrote:I rally do need to shut up for a bit don't I
You might want to learn to spell while you are doing so :lol:

Gordon Bennett
Maître Pâtissier
Posts: 7422
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Post by Gordon Bennett » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Davidmg wrote:
andrewjsimpson1977 wrote:I rally do need to shut up for a bit don't I
You might want to learn to spell while you are doing so :lol:
:lol: :lol: Sorry Andy.

andrewjsimpson1977
Cake Guru
Posts: 3613
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: Befordshire

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Post by andrewjsimpson1977 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:04 pm

That'll teach me not to message after I've taken my contacts out :shock:

Was thinking - back to the grab rail - I might have to knock one up with an old brush stale and some silver paint just to see how it looks in the tub tomorrow.

It's a slippery slope that - no doubt ending in me rebuilding half the lightweight out of wood and filler. Would speed up the project a bit though!

User avatar
stanfonj
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Post by stanfonj » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:47 pm

One grab rail sourced...
Image

Now just need the lwt back from the garage to see how it looks.

andrewjsimpson1977
Cake Guru
Posts: 3613
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: Befordshire

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Post by andrewjsimpson1977 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Fabricated or bought an old one?

User avatar
stanfonj
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Post by stanfonj » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:09 pm

I'd love to be able to say it was genuine, but it's simply a length of 1" conduit.

User avatar
StuWright
Master Baker
Posts: 1740
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:10 pm
Location: Southampton

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Post by StuWright » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:53 pm

stanfonj wrote:I'd love to be able to say it was genuine, but it's simply a length of 1" conduit.
You are too honest, Sid would have paid the Earth for that. :lol:
Thanks

Stu

55AM52 Ex RAF Land Rover Lightweight GS

Post Reply