Search found 12 matches

by Jonno
Sat Apr 12, 2025 7:13 pm
Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
Topic: Wanted Lightweight Project
Replies: 11
Views: 12387

Re: Wanted Lightweight Project

Hi David
Just mailed you.
by Jonno
Fri Apr 04, 2025 8:35 pm
Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
Topic: Wanted Lightweight Project
Replies: 11
Views: 12387

Re: Wanted Lightweight Project

Hi there If you are still looking then my Lightweight may be of interest. Sadly I have to part with it due to my mobility being increasingly impaired. I had to part with my fabulous 101 several years ago when my progressive RA made using it too difficult. I bought the Lightweight as a consolation fr...
by Jonno
Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:54 pm
Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
Topic: S3 Lightweight for sale
Replies: 2
Views: 7035

Re: S3 Lightweight for sale

You are right Clive, it is difficult as I have had such a great time with the Lightweight as I did with my 101 which had all the extras like the Nokken winch and overdrive etc. I’ll lay off from putting it on Autotrader, Car and Classic and maybe ebay for a week or so more as I’d like to see it go t...
by Jonno
Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:15 pm
Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
Topic: S3 Lightweight for sale
Replies: 2
Views: 7035

S3 Lightweight for sale

My Lightweight is for sale. Sadly I have to part with it due to my mobility being increasingly impaired. I had to part with my fabulous 101 several years ago when my progressive RA made using it too difficult. I bought the Lightweight as a consolation from a respected Lightweight Club member in the ...
by Jonno
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:24 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Plaque to Mark the 50th Anniversary of the Lightweight Land Rover
Replies: 19
Views: 7758

Re: Plaque to Mark the 50th Anniversary of the Lightweight Land Rover

landymad wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:46 pm
There may be a couple gents. I will come back to you asap.
Probably far too late now but I'd be very happy to obtain one of these.
John
by Jonno
Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:37 pm
Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
Topic: Air-Droppable 90.
Replies: 5
Views: 1298

Re: Air-Droppable 90.

Nice but can't drive it home, not LEZ compliant.
by Jonno
Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:04 pm
Forum: Parts and accessories FOR SALE
Topic: Webasto Heater
Replies: 0
Views: 728

Webasto Heater

I have a Webasto heater which used to be in my 101GS. The owner before me removed it to gain space when the truck was commissioned for use as a moving bandstand. It's in a thoroughly dismantled state but seems to be complete although I'm no expert. This item is free to a good home but will need coll...
by Jonno
Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:44 pm
Forum: General Land Rover information
Topic: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni
Replies: 170
Views: 34649

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Arrived home last night to find it waiting for me. Super book, worth every penny. Many thanks once again for all your efforts Gordon.
What a cracking forum this is!
John
by Jonno
Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:54 am
Forum: General Land Rover information
Topic: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni
Replies: 170
Views: 34649

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Hi Gordon
Have you decided on payment method yet?
John
by Jonno
Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:40 pm
Forum: General Land Rover information
Topic: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni
Replies: 170
Views: 34649

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Just to add my thanks too. This really is an excellent forum.
John