I have a Webasto heater which used to be in my 101GS. The owner before me removed it to gain space when the truck was commissioned for use as a moving bandstand. It's in a thoroughly dismantled state but seems to be complete although I'm no expert.
This item is free to a good home but will need collecting. I am at the Putney end of the A3 (Kingston Vale). I have couple of pics that might shed some light but I don't know how to put them up.
John
Webasto Heater
Post here for parts and accesories for sale. Trade/Business adverts, without permission from The Forum Admin will be removed.
Return to “Parts and accessories FOR SALE”
Jump to
- Welcome
- ↳ Introductions
- ↳ Registering on this forum
- Your Land Rover
- ↳ General Land Rover information
- ↳ Your Land Rover Projects
- ↳ Problems
- ↳ Military Vehicle History
- Your Sankey Trailer
- ↳ General Trailer Information
- ↳ Your Sankey Project
- ↳ Trailer Problems
- Military Equipment
- ↳ Radio Equipment
- ↳ Weapons
- ↳ Uniforms
- ↳ Specialist Equipment
- ↳ Other Kit
- ↳ Reference Material
- ↳ Uniforms - Impressions
- Events
- ↳ Shows, Meetings and Gatherings
- General
- ↳ Other Topics.
- ↳ Cake Pictures
- ↳ Members Other Vehicles/Projects - Military and Non-Military
- ↳ Forum Relay
- Military Lightweight Website
- ↳ Click here if you are unable to log in
- ↳ Whats new on the website?
- Marketplace
- ↳ Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
- ↳ Parts and accessories FOR SALE
- ↳ Parts and accessories WANTED
- ↳ Miscellaneous