Search found 72 matches

by simonemy05
Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:49 am
Forum: Problems
Topic: Late windscreen washer jets
Replies: 8
Views: 2231

Re: Late windscreen washer jets

washer jets for later lightweights are: PART NO DRC1021
by simonemy05
Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:34 am
Forum: Military Vehicle History
Topic: Lightweight series 2a 1968
Replies: 8
Views: 9525

Re: Lightweight series 2a 1968

May I ask you her old military registration?
by simonemy05
Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:48 am
Forum: Military Vehicle History
Topic: Vehicle History
Replies: 16
Views: 17634

Re: Vehicle History

2. In a second hand car lot near Lucca Italy chassis is 95400435A ERM I guess is 68??? FL 61 LHD Looks like series 3 from front(Headlights etc Note ASSET CODE changed by overstamping to 5778 (can only be done on the authority of the B Vehicle Fleet Manager) (Asking Price €8600) I did not have time t...
by simonemy05
Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:47 am
Forum: Military Vehicle History
Topic: Vehicle History
Replies: 16
Views: 17634

Re: Vehicle History

1. My series -3 probably originally RAF as has RAF Blue paint as 1st coat.
Chassis 95101474A ERM CIV Q613MPP
her ERM is 62AM53
by simonemy05
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:13 pm
Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
Topic: Photos
Replies: 10
Views: 2394

Re: Photos

Hi, may I ask you her old military registration?
by simonemy05
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:58 am
Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
Topic: 54 GF 57
Replies: 88
Views: 25471

Re: 54 GF 57

Fossibear wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:15 pm
And the wings:image.jpegimage.jpeg
May I ask you where did you get the wings round edges?
by simonemy05
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:57 pm
Forum: General Land Rover information
Topic: 236 v 237 Engines
Replies: 3
Views: 1298

Re: 236 v 237 Engines

If yours is FFR then 237 engine is appropriate and yes the only difference is the compression ratio
by simonemy05
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:49 am
Forum: Military Vehicle History
Topic: 57FK86 B card
Replies: 13
Views: 3442

Re: 57FK86 B card

Yes I did and as far as I know this bcard, chassis nr and military registration belongs to another Half Ton and not related to the one for sale on the italian forum. But if you may we can discuss this in private message

regards
simone
by simonemy05
Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:37 am
Forum: Military Vehicle History
Topic: 57FK86 B card
Replies: 13
Views: 3442

Re: 57FK86 B card

Hi Ade, is this the bcard of the same vehicle you posted the picture in the other post?
by simonemy05
Fri May 22, 2020 5:29 pm
Forum: General Land Rover information
Topic: Wiring diagram
Replies: 2
Views: 1149

Re: Wiring diagram

Sorry, I forgot to mention is 12v GS Lhd