48 HG 99
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:37 am
Hi, Just joined the Forum.
A few weeks ago I bought 48HG99. It had been Sorned for the last 24 years having seen just 3 years use as a civillian vehicle after being cast in 1997.


That is me in the middle of 5 lightweights attnding Leafers at the pit show, Apedale light Railway, Stoke on Trent.
I also have the following
Ex RAF Regiment One Tonne TRT Tractor 01AM15.

Ex Falklands war Eager Beaver,

1953 licenced Belgian build Minerva

and a 1956 86" Saeries I ( not military)

A few weeks ago I bought 48HG99. It had been Sorned for the last 24 years having seen just 3 years use as a civillian vehicle after being cast in 1997.


That is me in the middle of 5 lightweights attnding Leafers at the pit show, Apedale light Railway, Stoke on Trent.
I also have the following
Ex RAF Regiment One Tonne TRT Tractor 01AM15.

Ex Falklands war Eager Beaver,

1953 licenced Belgian build Minerva

and a 1956 86" Saeries I ( not military)
