48 HG 99

Tell us about any of your Land Rover related projects here.
Post Reply
AntarMike
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:22 am

48 HG 99

Post by AntarMike » Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:37 am

Hi, Just joined the Forum.

A few weeks ago I bought 48HG99. It had been Sorned for the last 24 years having seen just 3 years use as a civillian vehicle after being cast in 1997.

Image
Image
That is me in the middle of 5 lightweights attnding Leafers at the pit show, Apedale light Railway, Stoke on Trent.

I also have the following
Ex RAF Regiment One Tonne TRT Tractor 01AM15.
Image

Ex Falklands war Eager Beaver,
Image

1953 licenced Belgian build Minerva
Image

and a 1956 86" Saeries I ( not military)
Image

User avatar
AR4412
Maître Pâtissier
Posts: 8934
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:31 am
Location: Bedford

Re: 48 HG 99

Post by AR4412 » Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:44 pm

Welcome to the forum.

That's a nice fleet you have. I'll leave people to guess which I'm most jealous of.

Regards,
For Those That Have Had To Fight for It, Life Has Truly A Flavour The Protected Will Never Know.

'First my weapon. Then my equipment. Then myself.'

Neil.

09FM98. 1973 Ex SIII FFR Now 3.5 V8 LWT Coiler.
55HG98. 1980 SIII FFR PARA RECCE. Ex 1, 2 and 3 PARA.
Td5 90 XS.

Post Reply