Page 7 of 11
Re: Fabricating my own complete chassis (civvi S3)
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:31 pm
by Sean7r
AR4412 wrote:Sean7r wrote:Today was a nerve racking day, my chassis has been picked up by southeastern galvanisers, when you spend that much time on a project and then let it out of your sight.
I hope they don't lose it.
Regards,
So do I!
Should be getting the chassis back Monday.
Regards
Re: Fabricating my own complete chassis (civvi S3)
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:45 pm
by Sean7r
Had a good day today, cutting the rotten pillars out and tacking in the new ones. I've not fitted the bulkhead to chassis brackets yet, I'll set them up on the chassis when I get it back from the galvanisers .
Re: Fabricating my own complete chassis (civvi S3)
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:05 pm
by Sean7r
And the other side.
Re: Fabricating my own complete chassis (civvi S3)
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:09 pm
by Sean7r
And the top, which I made from the remaining sheet metal.
Re: Fabricating my own complete chassis (civvi S3)
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:10 pm
by Sean7r
The underside
Re: Fabricating my own complete chassis (civvi S3)
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:01 pm
by AR4412
Nice work Sean.
Regards,
Re: Fabricating my own complete chassis (civvi S3)
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:17 pm
by Sean7r
Cheers Neil .
Re: Fabricating my own complete chassis (civvi S3)
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:03 pm
by landymad
great work sean.
Re: Fabricating my own complete chassis (civvi S3)
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:02 pm
by Vlaanderen
Hi Sean,
Cracking work done there mate. Hope the chassis returns o.k. on Monday.
Regards, Norman.
Re: Fabricating my own complete chassis (civvi S3)
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:58 pm
by Sean7r
It's back!