Im looking at jumping into LW ownership. the LW I'm looking at is a series 3 but may need a clutch.
What I'm wondering is the clutch just a regular S3 clutch or are they special ( meaning hard to come by )?
Do most series 3 parts bolt on ?
newb question
-
RedlineDave
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2026 8:14 pm
- Location: the Great White North
Re: newb question
IIRC all standard S3 parts. All easily available and not too expensive.
Hope the seller has priced it accordingly for you considering it will need work, or it is an obvious barganing point.
Hope the seller has priced it accordingly for you considering it will need work, or it is an obvious barganing point.
"I'm sorry for the man who hears the pipes, and who wisnae born in Scotland."
-
RedlineDave
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2026 8:14 pm
- Location: the Great White North
Re: newb question
Im working on a fair price...