Hi,
Slowly working to get my Lighweight up and together after stripping down, just working on the front axle and found one of the freewheeling hubs is damaged, I have bought a service kit but wonder if anyone knows where I can get one ?
Picture shows what I need, thanks in advance
Freewheeling Hub
Re: Freewheeling Hub
Looks like an AVM type of freewheel device, I haven't seen any of those end caps for sale on there own, but that doesn't mean they aren't out there. You could try to track down a parts list online to see if it has a part number that you could search for.
Regards,
Regards,
For Those That Have Had To Fight for It, Life Has Truly A Flavour The Protected Will Never Know.
'First my weapon. Then my equipment. Then myself.'
Neil.
09FM98. 1973 Ex SIII FFR Now 3.5 V8 LWT Coiler.
55HG98. 1980 SIII FFR PARA RECCE. Ex 1, 2 and 3 PARA.
Td5 90 XS.
'First my weapon. Then my equipment. Then myself.'
Neil.
09FM98. 1973 Ex SIII FFR Now 3.5 V8 LWT Coiler.
55HG98. 1980 SIII FFR PARA RECCE. Ex 1, 2 and 3 PARA.
Td5 90 XS.