My daily for the last 6 years has been my super reliable Audi RS3 saloon which I decided to sell. It was still driving like new but I needed a change and apart from the Lwt it’s the longer I’ve ever kept a car or motor bike.
I decided to buy a Lotus Emira with a manual gearbox, hydraulic steering and a 3.5 superchargers V6 engine. So far I love it although it’s the polar opposite of my Lwt.
Change of car
Change of car
Thanks
Stu
55AM52 Ex RAF Land Rover Lightweight GS
Stu
55AM52 Ex RAF Land Rover Lightweight GS
Re: Change of car
Stu's having a midlife crisis!
Regards,
Regards,
For Those That Have Had To Fight for It, Life Has Truly A Flavour The Protected Will Never Know.
'First my weapon. Then my equipment. Then myself.'
Neil.
09FM98. 1973 Ex SIII FFR Now 3.5 V8 LWT Coiler.
55HG98. 1980 SIII FFR PARA RECCE. Ex 1, 2 and 3 PARA.
Td5 90 XS.
'First my weapon. Then my equipment. Then myself.'
Neil.
09FM98. 1973 Ex SIII FFR Now 3.5 V8 LWT Coiler.
55HG98. 1980 SIII FFR PARA RECCE. Ex 1, 2 and 3 PARA.
Td5 90 XS.
Re: Change of car
According to my wife I already had that when I bought a Lwt that was falling to bits.
Thanks
Stu
55AM52 Ex RAF Land Rover Lightweight GS
Stu
55AM52 Ex RAF Land Rover Lightweight GS
Re: Change of car
That's not a crisis mate. It's a calling.
Regards,
Regards,
For Those That Have Had To Fight for It, Life Has Truly A Flavour The Protected Will Never Know.
'First my weapon. Then my equipment. Then myself.'
Neil.
09FM98. 1973 Ex SIII FFR Now 3.5 V8 LWT Coiler.
55HG98. 1980 SIII FFR PARA RECCE. Ex 1, 2 and 3 PARA.
Td5 90 XS.
'First my weapon. Then my equipment. Then myself.'
Neil.
09FM98. 1973 Ex SIII FFR Now 3.5 V8 LWT Coiler.
55HG98. 1980 SIII FFR PARA RECCE. Ex 1, 2 and 3 PARA.
Td5 90 XS.
Re: Change of car
Graham.
Gatwick, west Sussex
Buy British, now it's more important than ever.
1980-83 GS Lightweight 57KB99
Sankey narrow track 08ES81
1942 350cc Ohv Ariel W'ng dispatch bike
Gatwick, west Sussex
Buy British, now it's more important than ever.
1980-83 GS Lightweight 57KB99
Sankey narrow track 08ES81
1942 350cc Ohv Ariel W'ng dispatch bike