- 572D69DC-8E10-4466-B741-5F579CE9166B.jpeg (3.8 MiB) Viewed 1829 times
Photos
- fv1620
- Bake Off Judge
- Posts: 2268
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:16 pm
- Location: GB-CMN (formerly UK91)
- Contact:
Re: Photos
That registration sort of seems familiar, when I get a chance I'll see if I have an old photo of it.
Clive Elliott
Collecting military technical publications, researching into military vehicle electrical systems, licensed radio amateur since 1964 using microwave bands for tropospheric scatter.
Collecting military technical publications, researching into military vehicle electrical systems, licensed radio amateur since 1964 using microwave bands for tropospheric scatter.
-
will howlett
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:51 pm
Re: Photos
Kinda jealous of your shed, workshop envy
Re: Photos
- simonemy05
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:06 pm
- Contact:
Re: Photos
Hi, may I ask you her old military registration?
10GT04 1978 SERIES III LHD GS
57FK74 1971 SERIES IIA LHD FFR
https://www.facebook.com/groups/landrov ... worldwide/
57FK74 1971 SERIES IIA LHD FFR
https://www.facebook.com/groups/landrov ... worldwide/