just popping by
-
rosie
just popping by
Hi I am Rosie, I am one of the peole who help organise Overlord (I was on the paying in gate with my white hat) I just want to say thanks to anyone who came along to Overlord. We had a bumper show and everyone seemed to have a great time. Once again thank you very much. 
Re: just popping by
Hi Rosie and welcome to the forum. 
Rob.
Chairman and Webmaster.
1972 Series III Lightweight GS 200Tdi
----------------------------------------------------------
Chairman and Webmaster.
1972 Series III Lightweight GS 200Tdi
----------------------------------------------------------
Re: just popping by
Thanks for having me Rosie I had a good time and got some nice parts.
And welcome.
And welcome.
Cam
1980 SIII Lightweight GS 15HG59
1966 3/4 Ton Sankey 19ES51
1968 3/4 Ton Sankey 33ET83 - deceased and partly stolen
1980 SIII Lightweight GS 15HG59
1966 3/4 Ton Sankey 19ES51
1968 3/4 Ton Sankey 33ET83 - deceased and partly stolen
-
ray109
Re: just popping by
welcome here Rosie, sorry but i defaulted and went up the road to trucks and troops 
Re: just popping by
Hi Rosie, welcome to our little party. Sorry to say I couldn't go to Overload, Its a bit far for me. But it sounds like everyone had a realy good time, so well done.
Again welcome to the forum, Indi.
Again welcome to the forum, Indi.
Re: just popping by
Hi Rosie thanks for a great show, Cameron was even going to use his free mess tin to boil his beans, Baked that is.
Steve
74 FM 18, a 1974 series 3 Ex Northern Ireland 24 Volt FFR VPK.
74 FM 18, a 1974 series 3 Ex Northern Ireland 24 Volt FFR VPK.
-
Gordon Bennett
- Maître Pâtissier
- Posts: 7422
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Re: just popping by
Hi Rosie,
Thanks for a great weekend and show. There was a fantastic variation of military vehicles on display and it was good to meet up with friends old and new
Best regards,
Gordon & Val.
Thanks for a great weekend and show. There was a fantastic variation of military vehicles on display and it was good to meet up with friends old and new
Best regards,
Gordon & Val.