Thats a real nice looking car Steve, its great that you've done all the work yourself.
Indi.
Not quite a newbie
-
Gordon Bennett
- Maître Pâtissier
- Posts: 7422
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Re: Not quite a newbie
Wow, that's a fantastic looking car and in great condition
I love the old classics and going to shows as certain cars bring back all sorts of memories.
I love the old classics and going to shows as certain cars bring back all sorts of memories.
Re: Not quite a newbie
Thats right Gordon, did'nt you have one of the first Model T Fords when they first came out?
Indi.
Indi.
-
Gordon Bennett
- Maître Pâtissier
- Posts: 7422
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Re: Not quite a newbie
How rude 
A lovely week's holiday and it's straight back to to being abused
A lovely week's holiday and it's straight back to to being abused
-
nipperdog
Re: Not quite a newbie
Wow what a lovely looking car, can't wait to see what you do to your LWT!
Re: Not quite a newbie
Actually I don't plan to do a lot with my Lwt as I like it as it is and is tremondous fun to drive without bothering too much about what the other idiots on the road are doing, the times
I have been cut up by drivers who "cant be bothered to hang about behind that ol Banger" with a 4" Nato Hook on the front of the LWT and mediocre brakes THEY TAKE THEIR CHANCES
I have been cut up by drivers who "cant be bothered to hang about behind that ol Banger" with a 4" Nato Hook on the front of the LWT and mediocre brakes THEY TAKE THEIR CHANCES
Steve
74 FM 18, a 1974 series 3 Ex Northern Ireland 24 Volt FFR VPK.
74 FM 18, a 1974 series 3 Ex Northern Ireland 24 Volt FFR VPK.
Re: Not quite a newbie
You should have that as a bumper sticker!
Cam
1980 SIII Lightweight GS 15HG59
1966 3/4 Ton Sankey 19ES51
1968 3/4 Ton Sankey 33ET83 - deceased and partly stolen
1980 SIII Lightweight GS 15HG59
1966 3/4 Ton Sankey 19ES51
1968 3/4 Ton Sankey 33ET83 - deceased and partly stolen