Wanted, DMS boots 10M

Any other sales and wanted, post here. Trade/Business adverts, without permission from The Forum Admin will be removed.
Post Reply
User avatar
dodgevince
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:51 am
Location: Normandy, France

Wanted, DMS boots 10M

Post by dodgevince » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:42 am

Hi chaps!

As per title, I am after a pair of DMS boots in 10M, in good condition enough to be worn...

I have been searching on the web (E-pay and all that) but no luck. I know of the repros made by Grafters, I have one pair but they don't really look the part?

If you also have a spare pair of puttees, I would be interested!

Thanks!

Regards,

Vince
69 KF 06: Land Rover 90 GS, 1986, 12V, Diesel, Soft Top, ex DST and AFC Harrogate "CHURCHILL"
50 KE 43: Sankey Wide Track trailer, 1986, 12V, ex RA and SAS "Pvt WIDETRACK"

Post Reply