200 TDI Lightweight wanted

Complete vehicles for sale or wanted, post here. Trade/Business adverts, without permission from The Forum Admin will be removed.
Post Reply
Roymck
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:10 pm

200 TDI Lightweight wanted

Post by Roymck » Wed May 29, 2019 8:07 pm

Anybody got a nice 200TDI powered lightweight for sale , good condition and rust free or Galvanised chassis a requirement .
No projects .

User avatar
removeduser185
Cake Guru
Posts: 3531
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:37 pm

Re: 200 TDI Lightweight wanted

Post by removeduser185 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:13 pm


User avatar
danster
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 pm
Location: Blackpool

Re: 200 TDI Lightweight wanted

Post by danster » Thu May 30, 2019 9:39 am

Top Cocker and Bodger

User avatar
removeduser185
Cake Guru
Posts: 3531
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:37 pm

Re: 200 TDI Lightweight wanted

Post by removeduser185 » Thu May 30, 2019 2:33 pm

Ah! Sorry, in my post above I offered two links to the same vehicle. In fact I ought to have linked to this one as well.
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C955849

My thanks to Andy, who is on the ball (though I am a bit worried that he is even clicking on TDi conversions!) He ought to be looking instead at this offering from the same website:https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1115202
Image

andrewjsimpson1977
Cake Guru
Posts: 3613
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: Befordshire

Re: 200 TDI Lightweight wanted

Post by andrewjsimpson1977 » Thu May 30, 2019 5:58 pm

Fred wrote: ↑
Thu May 30, 2019 2:33 pm
Ah! Sorry, in my post above I offered two links to the same vehicle. In fact I ought to have linked to this one as well.
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C955849

My thanks to Andy, who is on the ball (though I am a bit worried that he is even clicking on TDi conversions!) He ought to be looking instead at this offering from the same website:https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1115202
Image
Yes, getting very tempted to buy a finished 2a, swap the plates and tell everyone I had a very productive week :)

If it really is number 8A, then I dare say (condition of chassis dependant) that it’s not far off the mark at 10k

Post Reply