Hi, you have found the Military Lightweight Club Forum!
This Forum is intended as a place to discuss your projects and/or military equipment, ask questions, share knowledge and help one another.
Please register and feel free to introduce yourself and share your views and opinions with other like minded people.
Kind regards, Military Lightweight
-
Gordon Bennett
- Maître Pâtissier
- Posts: 7422
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Post
by Gordon Bennett » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:10 pm
Phil,
I've been telling Val and the kids about your dog, can you post some pics for us please
Thanks,
Gordon.
-
timberwolf
Post
by timberwolf » Tue May 04, 2010 4:17 pm
Sorry Gordon, I missed this request! Did you get the video and the pics?
Phil
-
Gordon Bennett
- Maître Pâtissier
- Posts: 7422
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Post
by Gordon Bennett » Tue May 04, 2010 8:00 pm
Hi Phil,
Yes, thanks, we did

What a cracking dog, we can't wait to see him! Is he a better singer than you

-
greg1976
Post
by greg1976 » Tue May 04, 2010 9:53 pm
Hi all, i've finally got roung to saying hello after a bit of a nudge form Gordon at gaydon this weekend!!
Greg
-
Attachments
-

- landy + trailer 1.jpg (458.03 KiB) Viewed 3565 times
-
cam3r0n
- Master Baker
- Posts: 1591
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:45 pm
- Location: Swindon
Post
by cam3r0n » Tue May 04, 2010 10:56 pm
Hello Greg, and wow!
I didn't get a chance to properly meet you at Gaydon, I was the lanky one with glasses. I love the truck

it's a monster! What are the specs?
Cam
-
Gordon Bennett
- Maître Pâtissier
- Posts: 7422
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Post
by Gordon Bennett » Wed May 05, 2010 7:33 am
Hi Greg,
Welcome to the Forum.
It was great to see you at Gaydon at long last
We've seen your LWT at many shows, but have never got to meet up with you. If you can you send me your email by PM, I can send the question and answer form so that we can get your LWT featured on the website.
Best regards,
Gordon & Val
-
ray109
Post
by ray109 » Wed May 05, 2010 8:00 am
hi Greg
welcome along ,
-
greg1976
Post
by greg1976 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:50 pm
Thanks, It's on a coil sprung chassis running a 3.9efi bolted to a lt77 box, i put series diff's in it to gear it down a bit for the wheels (35/12.50X15). The truck cab is a shortened hard top so there's a bit more room inside. I'll put the rest on the Q&A form Gordon.
Gordon, I might be being a bit thick but i dont think i can send PM's at the moment? I've had two goes but nothing seems to happen
Greg
-
Gordon Bennett
- Maître Pâtissier
- Posts: 7422
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Post
by Gordon Bennett » Wed May 05, 2010 6:30 pm
Hi Greg,
You're doing nothing wrong, it will be the permissions that need altering. I'll ask Val to look at them when I get home tonight. I'll PM you now with my email address so you can send me yours.
Cheers,
Gordon
-
lrinspired
Post
by lrinspired » Wed May 05, 2010 8:04 pm
Hi all,
Just to let you know that until you have posted two posts you will be a 'New user'. A New user, has restricted permissions. It just stops spam, automated posting and stuff.
Once a user has posted twice they automatically get 'promoted'...Greg, congratulations, you are a fully fledged Registered User....PM away
While we are on the subject, I moved the forum today into a domain of its own. Its now at
http://forum.militarylightweight.co.uk.
I think I may have broken links to some images. I'll look into fixing it, sorry
Val