LWT fiends
LWT fiends
As a new member I was wondering what the scene's like in Scotland. Doesnt seem to be much anywhere else, sites sales etc.
-
Gordon Bennett
- Maître Pâtissier
- Posts: 7422
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Re: LWT fiends
Hi,
Firstly, a very warm welcome to the Forum
We sometimes feel a bit out of it in the north/midlands, so Scotland must be more difficult, but there are many LWT owners up there.
Have you got a LWT already, or looking for one?
Regards,
Gordon & Val
Firstly, a very warm welcome to the Forum
We sometimes feel a bit out of it in the north/midlands, so Scotland must be more difficult, but there are many LWT owners up there.
Have you got a LWT already, or looking for one?
Regards,
Gordon & Val
-
Vlaanderen
Re: LWT fiends
Hi Ally, Welcome to the friendly LWT forum. I'm located in Fulwood, the Hub Of The Universe, I'm somewhere near 200 miles away from you, but through the wonders of the "Tinternet" we are close.
Hope you enjoy yourself on this site, as I do and many others. The "usual suspects" will be along shortly.
Regards, Norman.
Hope you enjoy yourself on this site, as I do and many others. The "usual suspects" will be along shortly.
Regards, Norman.
Re: LWT fiends
Hi and welcome
I dont know about scotland but I feel out on a limb darn sarf, I recently got to know two other LWT owners about 30 mls away and chaos about 50 mls
but ha ho it.s more fun when you do meet up.
it would be interesting to have a map perhaps using post codes showing were all the members live 
Graham.
Gatwick, west Sussex
Buy British, now it's more important than ever.
1980-83 GS Lightweight 57KB99
Sankey narrow track 08ES81
1942 350cc Ohv Ariel W'ng dispatch bike
Gatwick, west Sussex
Buy British, now it's more important than ever.
1980-83 GS Lightweight 57KB99
Sankey narrow track 08ES81
1942 350cc Ohv Ariel W'ng dispatch bike
Re: LWT fiends
Welcome to the forum. 
Cam
1980 SIII Lightweight GS 15HG59
1966 3/4 Ton Sankey 19ES51
1968 3/4 Ton Sankey 33ET83 - deceased and partly stolen
1980 SIII Lightweight GS 15HG59
1966 3/4 Ton Sankey 19ES51
1968 3/4 Ton Sankey 33ET83 - deceased and partly stolen
Re: LWT fiends
Hello and welcome from Kent, yet another back water.
Brian
56FL65 - LWT FFR 24v
61FL39 / 94AV44 - 101 RHD Radio Body 12v
55KL83 - Harley-Davidson MT350
- - - - - - - Can Am Bombardier 250
56FL65 - LWT FFR 24v
61FL39 / 94AV44 - 101 RHD Radio Body 12v
55KL83 - Harley-Davidson MT350
- - - - - - - Can Am Bombardier 250
Re: LWT fiends
Hi Ally,
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time on here.
Regards,
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time on here.
Regards,
For Those That Have Had To Fight for It, Life Has Truly A Flavour The Protected Will Never Know.
'First my weapon. Then my equipment. Then myself.'
Neil.
09FM98. 1973 Ex SIII FFR Now 3.5 V8 LWT Coiler.
55HG98. 1980 SIII FFR PARA RECCE. Ex 1, 2 and 3 PARA.
Td5 90 XS.
'First my weapon. Then my equipment. Then myself.'
Neil.
09FM98. 1973 Ex SIII FFR Now 3.5 V8 LWT Coiler.
55HG98. 1980 SIII FFR PARA RECCE. Ex 1, 2 and 3 PARA.
Td5 90 XS.
Re: LWT fiends
Just starting out but any searches on the net only bring up things from down south, sort of 200 - 400 miles.
I've always wanted one since I left school, some of the ones being sold now probably weren't built back then!
I've got my eye on one from up here though. Claims to be '95 registered but it's a W reg so I assume built in 1980, ahh, the year of my first real bike. Anyway the garage is asking £2500 for it so I'm trying to gauge the prices elsewhere before going for a look. Better not hang around too long though.
I've always wanted one since I left school, some of the ones being sold now probably weren't built back then!
I've got my eye on one from up here though. Claims to be '95 registered but it's a W reg so I assume built in 1980, ahh, the year of my first real bike. Anyway the garage is asking £2500 for it so I'm trying to gauge the prices elsewhere before going for a look. Better not hang around too long though.
Re: LWT fiends
Oops forgetting my manners. Thanks for all your greetings.