Search found 7 matches
- Fri Jul 31, 2026 11:39 am
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Raising the rear tub
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4786
Re: Raising the rear tub
Hi there, If you can, possibly remove the tub completely ? It will give you total access from above and ease of work, plus, a way of being super accurate in placing the remplacement part. I have to adress the exact same situation on my LWT, and this youtube video is inspiring I find, especially the ...
- Wed Jul 29, 2026 5:25 pm
- Forum: Military Vehicle History
- Topic: Acronym ODA
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6460
Re: Acronym ODA
Brilliant thank you,
This seems quite logical.
I'm pleased to have its military history, and now I'm wondering what find of markings it may have had...
This seems quite logical.
I'm pleased to have its military history, and now I'm wondering what find of markings it may have had...
- Wed Jul 29, 2026 1:18 pm
- Forum: Military Vehicle History
- Topic: Acronym ODA
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6460
Acronym ODA
Hi All, The B card of my rencently acquired 1971 late 2A LWT (LHD) has on its last service line, the initials ODA. As far as I've understood there were no "Operational Detachements Alpha" in the BAOR. Can anyone tell me what this could be ? Photo enclosed. Couldn't post b card photo in ful...
- Thu Jul 23, 2026 7:48 pm
- Forum: Cake Pictures
- Topic: A lucky bunny
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5708
A lucky bunny
Hi Chaps,
I've understood cake is a hot topic on this forum, so here goes : I'm a lucky bunny because, my girlfriend made - another - delicious cake today ! All smiling out of the oven, you can faintly hear it whispering "Eat me ! Eat me !"...
I've understood cake is a hot topic on this forum, so here goes : I'm a lucky bunny because, my girlfriend made - another - delicious cake today ! All smiling out of the oven, you can faintly hear it whispering "Eat me ! Eat me !"...
- Thu Jul 23, 2026 11:31 am
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Brake System and Master Cylinder
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3597
Re: Brake System and Master Cylinder
I know I'm replying five years later but one never knows...
My 1971 late 2A (LHD) 12 v has very much the same configuration which I think is original.
My 1971 late 2A (LHD) 12 v has very much the same configuration which I think is original.
- Wed Jul 22, 2026 12:42 pm
- Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
- Topic: Hello from France !!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7346
Re: Hello from France !!
Thanks everyone for your messages and encouragement.
I'll endeavour to catalog progress and post updates, and ask sometimes very silly questions, but I'm not afraid of ignorance...!
Cheers all,
Opossum
I'll endeavour to catalog progress and post updates, and ask sometimes very silly questions, but I'm not afraid of ignorance...!
Cheers all,
Opossum
- Mon Jul 20, 2026 9:55 pm
- Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
- Topic: Hello from France !!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7346
Hello from France !!
Hello all, I'm a French-English dual national living in rural France, and I like old Land Rovers, it's a childhood holiday memory thing and now as an adult I'm living parts of certain dreams with a collection of four vehicles in various conditions, some better, some worse, but years of work ahead an...