Yup, that's about the gist of it.
Claim in, including all emails from W&P refusing to offer anything other than "rolled over entry"
Mal.
Search found 395 matches
- Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:14 pm
- Forum: Shows, Meetings and Gatherings
- Topic: War & Peace 2023 cancelled
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16137
- Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:07 pm
- Forum: Shows, Meetings and Gatherings
- Topic: Overlord 2023
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13646
Overlord 2023
After the constant "debacle" that is W&P's repeated cancelation (rumoured to be (or going to be) bankrupt owing £100k's in refunds) (I'm still fighting for my refunds from covid!) We are now looking at going to Overlord this year, and Capel next. Is anyone going to Overlord this year? ...
- Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:27 pm
- Forum: Shows, Meetings and Gatherings
- Topic: War & Peace 2023 cancelled
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16137
Re: War & Peace 2023 cancelled
Does anyone know if they were trying to charge those fancy-pants prices like last year? Likely. Especially as they still refuse to refund those who "rolled over" their tickets due to covid. I hear they have a large group taking them to court over refunds? Mal. NB: I noticed that the "...
- Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:48 am
- Forum: Shows, Meetings and Gatherings
- Topic: SHOWS IN 2022
- Replies: 52
- Views: 111385
Re: SHOWS IN 2022
Official statement from the organisers - if it looks and sounds like BS, then it's probably BS.... Whilst the Government announcement in February all Covid testing to be dropped enabled the War and Peace Team 6 months to put together a show for 2022. With the wonderful response from all the element...
- Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:25 am
- Forum: Shows, Meetings and Gatherings
- Topic: SHOWS IN 2022
- Replies: 52
- Views: 111385
Re: SHOWS IN 2022
Well, I've just spoken to W&P in regards to cancelling our booking. I was told regardless of issue, because the show is going ahead, there will be no refunds! :evil: Even though I gave very good reasons for cancelling, it did not matter. So I guess we will have to talk to the credit card company...
- Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:34 pm
- Forum: Shows, Meetings and Gatherings
- Topic: SHOWS IN 2022
- Replies: 52
- Views: 111385
Re: SHOWS IN 2022
RE: War and Peace Show. Well, they have finally updated their site, and state that the show will happen. I however do not believe it will be any where near as good as it has reportedly been in the past, as many European mainland based groups are still "unsure" if it would be safe, or even ...
- Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:18 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Paddock's tilts
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8755
Re: Paddock's tilts
Anyone know if Undercover Covers are still trading? I tried to call them and they have not responded to an email enquiry. Web site looks like lins have been taken down and info on products https://www.undercovercovers.co.uk/ As far as I am aware, yes, still trading, but very busy due to MOD contrac...
- Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:43 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Its Windy out there
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1423
Re: Its Windy out there
Currently waiting roofer to get back to me. Numerous tiles "upset" on the roof, and half dozen or so smashed on the ground. (Clay Pantiles) At least 3 fence panels and post's "on the Pi$$", so that to deal with as well. As for the "already rotting and split" under 4yr o...
- Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:23 pm
- Forum: Shows, Meetings and Gatherings
- Topic: SHOWS IN 2022
- Replies: 52
- Views: 111385
Re: SHOWS IN 2022
I will be looking at W&P and a few others. We "rolled over" our exhibitor fee's for W&P to this year due to last ones being cancelled. But everywhere we look for news on this years show "Hint's" that it may be cancelled yet again, deferred, or even stopped for good are i...
- Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:00 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: seat cushion brackets
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1232
Re: seat cushion brackets
Well,
Thanks to Mark (88LR) I will now be able to fit my seat bases properly
And I have ordered an extra 2 pair for my other late 80's LWt which is a few years down the line, but as they say "Get them while you can".
Regards,
Mal.
Thanks to Mark (88LR) I will now be able to fit my seat bases properly
And I have ordered an extra 2 pair for my other late 80's LWt which is a few years down the line, but as they say "Get them while you can".
Regards,
Mal.