I find I am at a loose end this week end and just wondered if any of the forum members are going.
Be good to catch up with you ol farts.
Overlord 2026.
Overlord 2026.
Steve
74 FM 18, a 1974 series 3 Ex Northern Ireland 24 Volt FFR VPK.
74 FM 18, a 1974 series 3 Ex Northern Ireland 24 Volt FFR VPK.
- fv1620
- Bake Off Judge
- Posts: 2268
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:16 pm
- Location: GB-CMN (formerly UK91)
- Contact:
Re: Overlord 2026.
Aren't you going to bring it to the show? Would be nice to see it, won't be another one like it there.
I'm pitching up tomorrow (Thurs) not in a LtWt I'm afraid just the Wolf but even so over 200 miles half the day will be gone.
I'm pitching up tomorrow (Thurs) not in a LtWt I'm afraid just the Wolf but even so over 200 miles half the day will be gone.
Clive Elliott
Collecting military technical publications, researching into military vehicle electrical systems, licensed radio amateur since 1964 using microwave bands for tropospheric scatter.
Collecting military technical publications, researching into military vehicle electrical systems, licensed radio amateur since 1964 using microwave bands for tropospheric scatter.
Re: Overlord 2026.
Gave the Landy to my nephew so turning up Saturday in the grocery getter. Hope to see some familiar faces
Steve
74 FM 18, a 1974 series 3 Ex Northern Ireland 24 Volt FFR VPK.
74 FM 18, a 1974 series 3 Ex Northern Ireland 24 Volt FFR VPK.