Page 1 of 1

Introducing myself

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2025 4:58 pm
by Roony66
Hi everyone.
My name is Roger and I’m looking to buy another lightweight so thought this would be the best place to start.
I’ve had two before and regret selling both!!
Looking to spend between £7000 and £9000, on and original spec series three.
Don’t really want raised suspension, big wheels and bucket seat types.
Thanks. 🙏🏻 😬

Re: Introducing myself

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2025 7:46 pm
by SpaceKook
Hi Roger, welcome!
Have you thought about whether you'd like a 24v vehicle with all the radio bits, or a 12v general service spec vehicle?

Re: Introducing myself

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2025 12:11 pm
by Roony66
Hi Spacekook.
It doesn’t really matter as long as it’s near original spec as possible.
Not really into all the radio stuff, but an FFR in original state would be ok. 👍🏻

Re: Introducing myself

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2025 8:10 am
by AR4412
Hi Roger,

Welcome to the forum, and I wish you luck in your quest for a Lightweight. The right one will be out there somewhere, waiting.

Regards,