New member.
Had my lightweight a few years now.
I bought a treader to get fit in 2010, and slowly built up to ride to the end of the road and back; I used to look at the open road beyond and think maybe tomorrow.
Then I went to tax my tractor[no mot] and was told I had to contact VOSA before I could tax it. So I started getting round on a treader.
I started a solidworks drawing of a new bulkhead, got some tube to make some rams to press the vent opening. That was all 2012.
Just started having to go shopping for my dad and use his car, apart from not liking his saab a lot the day might come when I have to pay for tax and insurance.
So landy has got to be resurrected. Still I had my motorbike carbs off for three months to clean them so i am not fast or in any rush.
Or maybe I should put a sidecar chassis on my bike.
New member, Sure I Joined Years Ago?
Hi, you have found the Military Lightweight Club Forum!
This Forum is intended as a place to discuss your projects and/or military equipment, ask questions, share knowledge and help one another.
Please register and feel free to introduce yourself and share your views and opinions with other like minded people.
Kind regards, Military Lightweight
This Forum is intended as a place to discuss your projects and/or military equipment, ask questions, share knowledge and help one another.
Please register and feel free to introduce yourself and share your views and opinions with other like minded people.
Kind regards, Military Lightweight
-
ramblingman
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2024 4:26 pm
Jump to
- Welcome
- ↳ Introductions
- ↳ Registering on this forum
- Your Land Rover
- ↳ General Land Rover information
- ↳ Your Land Rover Projects
- ↳ Problems
- ↳ Military Vehicle History
- Your Sankey Trailer
- ↳ General Trailer Information
- ↳ Your Sankey Project
- ↳ Trailer Problems
- Military Equipment
- ↳ Radio Equipment
- ↳ Weapons
- ↳ Uniforms
- ↳ Specialist Equipment
- ↳ Other Kit
- ↳ Reference Material
- ↳ Uniforms - Impressions
- Events
- ↳ Shows, Meetings and Gatherings
- General
- ↳ Other Topics.
- ↳ Cake Pictures
- ↳ Members Other Vehicles/Projects - Military and Non-Military
- ↳ Forum Relay
- Military Lightweight Website
- ↳ Click here if you are unable to log in
- ↳ Whats new on the website?
- Marketplace
- ↳ Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
- ↳ Parts and accessories FOR SALE
- ↳ Parts and accessories WANTED
- ↳ Miscellaneous