Page 1 of 1

Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:09 am
by G0TBI
I am not sure where my problem lays, but suffice to say on one side of my traikler, I have none existing lighting/indicators

I know I need to fault find, but as a starting point, can anyone help me with pin outs diagram from 24v Lighweight c 1980, and also if one exists a wiring diagram for the trailer also c 1980 ish


Thanks in advance

Stuart
52HG64

Looking foward to Wartime in The Vale Badsey farm Evesham, 15th and 16th of June see:

https://ashdowncamp.com/

Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:20 am
by G0TBI
My e mail if anyone needs to send me a PDF or other info,

stuartjmckinnon@aol.com


07860 496516


Cheers

Stuart
52HG64

Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:17 am
by fv1620

Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:52 pm
by G0TBI
Clive


This is what I encountered with that link
This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Stuart
52HG64

Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:05 pm
by fv1620
Stuart maybe you have to sign into HMVF to get it? I have just downloaded it.

But I can't seem to attach it here as it is a pdf. I'll email it to you.

Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:27 pm
by Bob Fell
G0TBI wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:20 am
My e mail if anyone needs to send me a PDF or other info,

stuartjmckinnon@aol.com


07860 496516


Cheers

Stuart
52HG64
Hi Stuart,
Try this http://www.land-rover-lightweight.co.uk ... trics.html
Cheers
Bob

Re: Sankey Trailer lighting issus?

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:54 pm
by G0TBI
Thanks to Clive and Bob for diagrams, a work in progress

Cheers

Stuart
52HG64