Lightweight Series 11A Wiring terminal block
Lightweight Series 11A Wiring terminal block
Hi All, I'm having fun rewiring my Landy now. Its a 11A and has a terminal block which has seen better days. I understand the part number is 552622 but no stock at Blanchard. Does anyone know of source or a similar part? I guess I may have to improvise. Thanks
- Attachments
-
- Terminal block.jpg (64.16 KiB) Viewed 790 times
Re: Lightweight Series 11A Wiring terminal block
Good luck with the search, if you do find one it will probably be preserved in rocking horse poo.
Regards,
Regards,
For Those That Have Had To Fight for It, Life Has Truly A Flavour The Protected Will Never Know.
'First my weapon. Then my equipment. Then myself.'
Neil.
09FM98. 1973 Ex SIII FFR Now 3.5 V8 LWT Coiler.
55HG98. 1980 SIII FFR PARA RECCE. Ex 1, 2 and 3 PARA.
Td5 90 XS.
'First my weapon. Then my equipment. Then myself.'
Neil.
09FM98. 1973 Ex SIII FFR Now 3.5 V8 LWT Coiler.
55HG98. 1980 SIII FFR PARA RECCE. Ex 1, 2 and 3 PARA.
Td5 90 XS.
Re: Lightweight Series 11A Wiring terminal block
And if you do find one I suggest you add it to your pension portfolio.
Apologies for being flippant but these are real gold dust.
Best of luck,
Bob
042Bobf
19HF27 Lightweight FFR ex Gurkha Field Force HQ, various Gurkha Sigs Tps and Comp Ord Depot Hong Kong 1980-1997.
42ET39 Narrow Track Sankey ex BAOR 22 & 7 Sig Regts, 16/5 Lancers, 2 RTR, 9/12 Lancers & QDG 1969-2001.
19HF27 Lightweight FFR ex Gurkha Field Force HQ, various Gurkha Sigs Tps and Comp Ord Depot Hong Kong 1980-1997.
42ET39 Narrow Track Sankey ex BAOR 22 & 7 Sig Regts, 16/5 Lancers, 2 RTR, 9/12 Lancers & QDG 1969-2001.