Another Sankey in Germany
Re: Another Sankey in Germany
Congratulations!
Good buy!
Good buy!
Re: Another Sankey in Germany
You’re welcome. Glad I managed to help. Enjoy!
1984 RAF 109 GS 63KC41 RAF Catterick
1975 RAF Ltwt 75AM54 RAF Luqa and Wyton
1962 Army 88 GS 09EK34 DERR
1975 RAF Ltwt 75AM54 RAF Luqa and Wyton
1962 Army 88 GS 09EK34 DERR
Re: Another Sankey in Germany
Now the substructure is ready I think. Yesterday and today I managed, to connect all the cables and I’ve tested it, all lights work as they should do
:
Even the Union Jack has find his place:
Now the tub must become restored - I suppose the best thing to start with is to sandblast the whole thing and to do some welding wich is also not a work which I can do...
Regards, Steve
Even the Union Jack has find his place:
Now the tub must become restored - I suppose the best thing to start with is to sandblast the whole thing and to do some welding wich is also not a work which I can do...
Regards, Steve
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...
Re: Another Sankey in Germany
Looks good!
- removeduser185
- Cake Guru
- Posts: 3531
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:37 pm
Re: Another Sankey in Germany
Very nice indeed. And I'm glad you've been able to source Claudio's book. Really excellent - you can browse through it for hours.
Re: Another Sankey in Germany
Thank you very much,
yes - I’m very satisfied with the outcome of my work
and I am looking foreword for this book!
Have a good next week, Steve
yes - I’m very satisfied with the outcome of my work
and I am looking foreword for this book!
Have a good next week, Steve
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...
Re: Another Sankey in Germany
That book and Mark‘s book are absolutely brilliant! Worth buying and worth reading it again and again!
Regards
LR88LW
Regards
LR88LW
Re: Another Sankey in Germany
Mark‘s book I do have - and I don’t know how often I have had a look into the book - just to find something out!
Steve
Steve
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...
Re: Another Sankey in Germany
Since yesterday I can study the new book of Claudio Lencioni!
Good new information, many pictures and details!
Thank you very much for the hint and link!
Steve
Good new information, many pictures and details!
Thank you very much for the hint and link!
Steve
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...
Re: Another Sankey in Germany
Yesterday I finished the electric work by connecting the socket -cables with the wiring of my Lightweight. I think everything could work fine now but at least the tub still must be sandblasted.
I’m working but it is not so easy for me because I need a trailer where I put the tub on and I need it twice at minimum because it can last two days till I get it back. And then I have to trail it to those people who will weld it for me... bit complicated but I’ll manage it somehow.
Yesterday came a answer from Merlin Report : they haven’t found something about this Sankey NT.
Regards, Steve
I’m working but it is not so easy for me because I need a trailer where I put the tub on and I need it twice at minimum because it can last two days till I get it back. And then I have to trail it to those people who will weld it for me... bit complicated but I’ll manage it somehow.
Yesterday came a answer from Merlin Report : they haven’t found something about this Sankey NT.
Regards, Steve
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...