Page 5 of 6

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:01 pm
by andrewjsimpson1977
You been hangin' round with that guy from Bedford? :roll:

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:38 pm
by danster
andrewjsimpson1977 wrote:You been hangin' round with that guy from Bedford? :roll:
Congrats on post 1001 :D X!

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:51 pm
by andrewjsimpson1977
I rally do need to shut up for a bit don't I

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:55 pm
by Davidmg
andrewjsimpson1977 wrote:I rally do need to shut up for a bit don't I
You might want to learn to spell while you are doing so :lol:

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:56 pm
by Gordon Bennett
Davidmg wrote:
andrewjsimpson1977 wrote:I rally do need to shut up for a bit don't I
You might want to learn to spell while you are doing so :lol:
:lol: :lol: Sorry Andy.

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:04 pm
by andrewjsimpson1977
That'll teach me not to message after I've taken my contacts out :shock:

Was thinking - back to the grab rail - I might have to knock one up with an old brush stale and some silver paint just to see how it looks in the tub tomorrow.

It's a slippery slope that - no doubt ending in me rebuilding half the lightweight out of wood and filler. Would speed up the project a bit though!

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:47 pm
by stanfonj
One grab rail sourced...
Image

Now just need the lwt back from the garage to see how it looks.

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:55 pm
by andrewjsimpson1977
Fabricated or bought an old one?

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:09 pm
by stanfonj
I'd love to be able to say it was genuine, but it's simply a length of 1" conduit.

Re: Rear load grab rail airportable ????

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:53 pm
by StuWright
stanfonj wrote:I'd love to be able to say it was genuine, but it's simply a length of 1" conduit.
You are too honest, Sid would have paid the Earth for that. :lol: