Page 5 of 18

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:00 am
by autokaci
Thank you Claudio, with your help this is proving successful :D

The publishers sent me an invoice today which I have now paid. Will be awaiting the delivery soon I hope.

:!
Kaci

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:58 am
by clay
Kaci, I am happy that the procedure that we have established is working.
I think that your copy will be sent as soon as possible.
Please let me know when you will receive it. ;)

Gordy, regarding the books for the UK, awaiting for your instructions ...

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:51 pm
by Gordon Bennett
clay wrote:Kaci, I am happy that the procedure that we have established is working.
I think that your copy will be sent as soon as possible.
Please let me know when you will receive it. ;)

Gordy, regarding the books for the UK, awaiting for your instructions ...
Hi Claudio,

Now that Kaci is sorted 8-) , this leaves the following 15 people in the UK wanting a copy:

Bob - Bob Fell
Norman - Vlaanderen
Neil - AR4412
Dan - Danster
Shaun - Tinweasel
Vince - Dodgevince
Nick - Stanfonj
Rod - the landy man
Chris - Chipbury
Sean - 101sean
Peter - elan23
Martin - Bomber 71
Macvfork
John - Jonno
Colin - argentc

As we have had no further additions i will now close this down.

So, here is what we should do now:

1. Claudio, please can you obtain a price for supplying 15 copies to a single UK address. Thank you.
nato potatoe wrote:I am taking my copy of the book to the post office this morning to get a price for UK and Malta postage and suitable packaging so they don't get damaged. Will give you all a better overall cost. Cliff.
2. Cliff, please can you let me know what was the cost for sending within the UK. Thank you (I know Clive gave a price, but not sure if that included any packaging materials).

3. I will divide the price supplied by Claudio by 15 and add the price that Cliff supplies for P&P within the UK.

4. All 15 to send payment to myself (I will need all 15 payments before i move to step 5).

5. I will then send payment to Claudio.

6. Once i recieve the books, i will distribute onwards.

I would like to thank Claudio, on behalf of everyone on the list, for taking the time and effort to help.

Rgds,
Gordon

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:04 pm
by Bob Fell
Hi Gordon,

And a big Thanks To You for all the effort you have made to bring this to fruition.

Regards

Bob

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:17 pm
by dodgevince
Hi!

Roger that for step 4! and a big Thank you for all this, Gordon!!

Vince

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:40 pm
by Jonno
Just to add my thanks too. This really is an excellent forum.
John

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:41 am
by autokaci
Hi Clay,

The procedure established sure is working, though I would be able to say that it worked perfectly only when I receive the book :D

The publisher's last correspondence was to confirm my postal address, which I did, but no delivery details were submitted. So for now I will wait. But rest assured that when I receive it I will post here and also email you to let you know.

I must also say thank you to both you and Gordon who together managed to get us these books at a very keen price. :D X!

:!
Kaci

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:52 am
by clay
Gordon:

So, here is what we should do now:

1. Claudio, please can you obtain a price for supplying 15 copies to a single UK address. Thank you.

Ok, I will do asking at my local Postal Office next week - stay tuned


2. Cliff, please can you let me know what was the cost for sending within the UK. Thank you (I know Clive gave a price, but not sure if that included any packaging materials).

3. I will divide the price supplied by Claudio by 15 and add the price that Cliff supplies for P&P within the UK.

4. All 15 to send payment to myself (I will need all 15 payments before i move to step 5).

5. I will then send payment to Claudio.

Not to me. You will have to send the payment to the editor.

6. Once i recieve the books, i will distribute onwards.

I would like to thank Claudio, on behalf of everyone on the list, for taking the time and effort to help.

Kaci

I know from the editor that your copy has been already sended to Malta :-)

Also inform everyone that the publisher has created a Facebook page dedicated to the book. Those who wish to visit it, this is the address:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Land-Rov ... ey-Trailer

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:54 am
by Jonno
Hi Gordon
Have you decided on payment method yet?
John

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:05 am
by Gordon Bennett
Jonno wrote:Hi Gordon
Have you decided on payment method yet?
John
Hi John,

Paypal is best/quickest, but not everyone may have a paypal account, so may have to have alternative solution on a case-by-case basis.

Rgds,
Gordon