Page 3 of 4

Re: 52HG25 Rolling Resto

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:23 pm
by Mash
New to me, wheels and tyres now fitted, found these at the back of a mates shed which he had forgotten about :lol:

1ECD688B-A174-4377-9860-E00E93227659.jpeg
1ECD688B-A174-4377-9860-E00E93227659.jpeg (103.74 KiB) Viewed 2023 times
Also pressed plates to get rid of the plastic ones:
039CC762-1EA5-4EA1-B1ED-4EFF6ED0579D.jpeg
039CC762-1EA5-4EA1-B1ED-4EFF6ED0579D.jpeg (100.56 KiB) Viewed 2023 times
295E98C6-0B3D-49FA-998E-1CADA51D6051.jpeg
295E98C6-0B3D-49FA-998E-1CADA51D6051.jpeg (98.33 KiB) Viewed 2023 times

Re: 52HG25 Rolling Resto

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:34 pm
by Bigdon1981
Loving the plates! Where did you get them? I’m after a set for mine, then down the line a set of the military reg.

Cheers

Re: 52HG25 Rolling Resto

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:39 pm
by Mash
Guernsey Motor Spares had them made up for me, I will one day sort out the ERM plates for this and the wolf.

Re: 52HG25 Rolling Resto

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:56 am
by CornwallDave
Looking great, thanks for sharing the photos

Re: 52HG25 Rolling Resto

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:42 pm
by removeduser185
Yes, I do like the number plates. They make all the difference. Mine are the ordinary civilian pattern with the raised rim round which I sprayed black - but they were only 319.99 a pair, but, they're world's better than the reflective ones which were on there before.

Re: 52HG25 Rolling Resto

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:35 pm
by Mash
I hope that’s a typo on the price Fred :shock:

Re: 52HG25 Rolling Resto

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:45 pm
by removeduser185
Mash wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:35 pm
I hope that’s a typo on the price Fred :shock:
Doesn't everyone spend over £300 on their number plates? Yes, such is the problem of having the pound sign over the 3 and my being too weak to press the shift key due to the heat!

Re: 52HG25 Rolling Resto

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:26 pm
by Mash
:lol: that’s good to hear, it’s amazing what a pressed set does to the appearance.

I used to run a Wolf TUL as my daily and had my guernsey pressed plates fitted, managed to drive into a few camps with just a flash of my ID :shock: I even had a gobby MPGS bod who knew better than me stating my mrs can’t be in that army wagon despite me telling him it was mine, his face was a picture when I let her drive it out the gates :lol:

Re: 52HG25 Rolling Resto

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:57 pm
by Mash
Dash is just about done now, just have to locate the super secret hiding place so secret even the allies don’t know where it is place my new fog light switch has been placed :lol:

07CD193A-C79F-4F4D-BC41-B7BF8EB24BF7.jpeg
07CD193A-C79F-4F4D-BC41-B7BF8EB24BF7.jpeg (3.36 MiB) Viewed 1966 times

Re: 52HG25 Rolling Resto

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:36 pm
by Mash
Leg stretch day, was the hardest she has worked in a long time but it was still a flawless event.
B27672A7-9198-41F6-8476-F3F0F95FF08F.jpeg
B27672A7-9198-41F6-8476-F3F0F95FF08F.jpeg (125.26 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
2FE6A26F-ECA5-44DE-A09D-0E6D2D1A907D.jpeg
2FE6A26F-ECA5-44DE-A09D-0E6D2D1A907D.jpeg (184.14 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
15F5616A-2F11-4944-B55A-4BBEE2F18813.jpeg
15F5616A-2F11-4944-B55A-4BBEE2F18813.jpeg (152.23 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
14FCBDED-64DE-4A2F-9F29-6EB250F394DF.jpeg
14FCBDED-64DE-4A2F-9F29-6EB250F394DF.jpeg (192.57 KiB) Viewed 1917 times