Another Sankey in Germany

Tell us about your Sankey or Trailer
Fossibear
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:20 pm
Location: Nordkirchen / Germany

Re: Another Sankey in Germany

Post by Fossibear » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:40 pm

Now I know what it’s in BE: duckboard :)

Steve
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...

Fossibear
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:20 pm
Location: Nordkirchen / Germany

Re: Another Sankey in Germany

Post by Fossibear » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:19 pm

meanwhile the tub has token different developments:
A661EBBC-7E2A-45D1-BA06-6953AA72E06D.jpeg
A661EBBC-7E2A-45D1-BA06-6953AA72E06D.jpeg (729.83 KiB) Viewed 9713 times
13147DC1-817F-4A6C-A47E-5D834908A07F.jpeg
13147DC1-817F-4A6C-A47E-5D834908A07F.jpeg (770.41 KiB) Viewed 9713 times
5D8AFA68-A6AB-4790-8D8D-890C7A1CC64D.jpeg
5D8AFA68-A6AB-4790-8D8D-890C7A1CC64D.jpeg (771.16 KiB) Viewed 9713 times
and this one from today:
C6A570DB-906B-4D76-A722-B028F39997E0.jpeg
C6A570DB-906B-4D76-A722-B028F39997E0.jpeg (719.56 KiB) Viewed 9713 times
Won’t last very long till marriage :D

Have a nice Sunday and a good start into the new week!

Steve
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...

Fossibear
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:20 pm
Location: Nordkirchen / Germany

Re: Another Sankey in Germany

Post by Fossibear » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:18 pm

at least not enough colour - I have to order a new paint can :shock:

otherwise I would be almost ready
but the can will come tomorrow :)
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...

Fossibear
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:20 pm
Location: Nordkirchen / Germany

Re: Another Sankey in Germany

Post by Fossibear » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:55 pm

Good evening gentlemen,

Colour can came yesterday and today I finished the job almost. I still need a canvas and I have to make what we call TÜV / MOT.

And then: 32 ET 43 is back on the road again :D
5A7B6803-B528-4A52-A0C9-DB4A6833F851.jpeg
5A7B6803-B528-4A52-A0C9-DB4A6833F851.jpeg (3.55 MiB) Viewed 9452 times
B7E3B51F-6792-401C-897E-6C2E8FDC02D6.jpeg
B7E3B51F-6792-401C-897E-6C2E8FDC02D6.jpeg (2.76 MiB) Viewed 9452 times
463169FA-DDAC-450E-84F2-905259402A83.jpeg
463169FA-DDAC-450E-84F2-905259402A83.jpeg (3.4 MiB) Viewed 9452 times

Regards, Steve
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...

Fossibear
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:20 pm
Location: Nordkirchen / Germany

Re: Another Sankey in Germany

Post by Fossibear » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:31 pm

and a bit further on:

98D80BEF-5DD0-48A1-8AA6-77EDA2223CDF.jpeg
98D80BEF-5DD0-48A1-8AA6-77EDA2223CDF.jpeg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 9416 times
3C1FB12F-2C39-47EA-B3A0-547DA57988C1.jpeg
3C1FB12F-2C39-47EA-B3A0-547DA57988C1.jpeg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 9416 times
I’m a bit proud with me :)

Tomorrow I’ll speak to that guy who can give me a date with a TÜV- man.
Numberplate I’ve ordered too...

Regards, Steve
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...

User avatar
removeduser185
Cake Guru
Posts: 3531
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:37 pm

Re: Another Sankey in Germany

Post by removeduser185 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:29 pm

Steve, you've done a lovely job with that, you can be very proud. And, of course, it should be a useful combination, a truck and matching trailer which tows very well will always come in handy for moving logs and so on. I do wish that the narrow track had a tsilboard like the wide track as it would have made it even more useful.

So, what now?

Fossibear
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:20 pm
Location: Nordkirchen / Germany

Re: Another Sankey in Germany

Post by Fossibear » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:21 pm

Thank you very much Fred,

yes - what now? That is here the question :)

Regards, Steve
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...

Fossibear
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:20 pm
Location: Nordkirchen / Germany

Re: Another Sankey in Germany

Post by Fossibear » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:26 pm

but I think, that I have to make it complete
and get it on the road really
and then use it even if it is not so easy to use as if it had a tailgate ...
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...

Fossibear
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:20 pm
Location: Nordkirchen / Germany

Re: Another Sankey in Germany

Post by Fossibear » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:49 pm

just a bit of finishing:
56934421-9855-423F-9832-E6A13DC6EB28.jpeg
56934421-9855-423F-9832-E6A13DC6EB28.jpeg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 9393 times
F377672D-63D8-451A-9FB7-98E19E4597AE.jpeg
F377672D-63D8-451A-9FB7-98E19E4597AE.jpeg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 9393 times
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...

Fossibear
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:20 pm
Location: Nordkirchen / Germany

Re: Another Sankey in Germany

Post by Fossibear » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:20 pm

Can somebody tell me what this little plate does mean?
It must have something to do with some assembly...

35D3A3F3-8D17-4417-BB69-95F3B4640B6E.jpeg
35D3A3F3-8D17-4417-BB69-95F3B4640B6E.jpeg (692.9 KiB) Viewed 9331 times

Have a nice weekend,
Steve
It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet...

Post Reply