Page 2 of 2

Re: Happy Birthday Tinweasel.

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:21 pm
by AR4412
Tinweasel wrote: I am however thinking of going back at the end of the month for there tiger day when they get there working tiger tank out to play!
Seeing a Tiger driving around. 8-) I'm getting a chubby just thinking about that! :shock:

Regards,

Re: Happy Birthday Tinweasel.

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:27 pm
by Tinweasel
AR4412 wrote:
Tinweasel wrote: I am however thinking of going back at the end of the month for there tiger day when they get there working tiger tank out to play!
Seeing a Tiger driving around. 8-) I'm getting a chubby just thinking about that! :shock:

Regards,
30th of April, it's a bit of a drive but they say it's the only working one in the world so well worth it, I'm attempting to get a day pass as I type :lol:

Cheers

Shaun

Re: Happy Birthday Tinweasel.

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:51 pm
by AR4412
I'd love to go and see that, well worth the drive I think. I may have to spend a week or two being extra nice to the missus. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make, no pain, no gain and all that. :lol:

Regards,

Re: Happy Birthday Tinweasel.

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:37 pm
by norcoatomique
Happy belated birthday mate. looks you had a fab day. D. ;)

Re: Happy Birthday Tinweasel.

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:21 pm
by Keith
Happy Birthday .
1 day before mines mate , so happy Birthday to me too :lol:

Re: Happy Birthday Tinweasel.

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:43 pm
by Gordon Bennett
Happy Birthday Keith!

:dbday: :!

Update your profile and we'll know next year!

Rgds,.
Gordon

Re: Happy Birthday Tinweasel.

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:03 pm
by Keith
Aye ! Cheers pal . Awsome :D

Re: Happy Birthday Tinweasel.

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:13 pm
by Tinweasel
norcoatomique wrote:Happy belated birthday mate. looks you had a fab day. D. ;)
Keith wrote:Happy Birthday .
1 day before mines mate , so happy Birthday to me too :lol:
Cheers chaps, and belated happy birthday to you Keith :D

Re: Happy Birthday Tinweasel.

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:58 am
by Chaos
Bugger, Sorry Tinny I missed your birthday, have some seasons greetings so I am early for Chrimbo.