Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Any Land Rover related info can be posted here.
Vlaanderen

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Post by Vlaanderen » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:48 pm

autokaci wrote:I want one, but since I live in Malta I won't be able to join in here.

Will have to see how to get one posted on to me directly.

Kaci
Hi Kaci,

If need be I'll get it posted to you.

Regards, Norman.

101sean
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:57 pm
Location: Kent & Tipperary

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Post by 101sean » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Add me to the list please.
Sean

24FM27 Lightweight GS
73FL74 101 GS
2000 civvy 110 CSW

elan23

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Post by elan23 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:42 pm

I wish to add my name to the order.
Regards, Peter.

autokaci

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Post by autokaci » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:14 am

That's very kind of you Norman. I really appreciate that.

But I need to see first if Claudio would be able to do something direct as otherwise I will be paying postage from Italy to UK, then from UK to Malta which would end up being costlier :-(

What I'm hoping for is that Claudio would be able to get us all a discount as a group, but mine would be sent to Malta instead of UK. I guess it shouldn't be a problem! But will wait and see what Claudio says.

Thanks for the offer :!

Kaci

clay

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Post by clay » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:10 am

Hi Kacy, the discounted price on the number of books that the publisher may sell.
More orders there will be more the price could be lower. ;)

The books are packed in boxes of 12 pieces each.
I think the cost to ship a box by courier from Italy to UK is about 50 euro (£ 39.5).
If anyone knows a cheaper shipping method, I think that the publisher can exploit, given that gains nothing on the shipping charges.
For your copy Kacy I can mail it or I'll ship directly from the publisher, do not worry.
Gordon, for dispatch to UK will serve a unique address for shipping, you will receive the box or boxes?

Gordon Bennett
Maître Pâtissier
Posts: 7422
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Post by Gordon Bennett » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:32 am

clay wrote:Gordon, for dispatch to UK will serve a unique address for shipping, you will receive the box or boxes?
Hi,

Yes i'll be happy to recieve and distribute to individuals.

Rgds,
Gordon

Gordon Bennett
Maître Pâtissier
Posts: 7422
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Post by Gordon Bennett » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:34 am

11 confirmed as at 09:30, 18 Sept:

Bob - Bob Fell
Norman - Vlaanderen
Neil - AR4412
Dan - Danster
Shaun - Tinweasel
Vince - Dodgevince
Nick - Stanfonj
Rod - the landy man
Chris - Chipbury
Sean - 101sean
Peter - elan23

Rgds,
Gordon

BOMBER71
Pastry Chef
Posts: 524
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:47 pm
Location: BLANDFORD DORSET

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Post by BOMBER71 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:46 am

Put me down for one please . cheers Martin
series 2a lightweight 40 FG 24. Landrover wolf 90 LN 92 AA Landrover 101 24v FFR 74 FL 87 EX 12AD RAPIER LAUNCHER. Landrover 101 12v RHD 73 FL 30 EX 7 PARA

autokaci

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Post by autokaci » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:14 am

Claudio, as I said in a previous post, I am in no particular hurry to get the book, so whether you post it to me or else get it with you when you come for a holiday in Malta depends really on whether you will be coming here or not in the near future.

It's true that getting it with you would save on postage, but if a box of 12 books weighing roughly 16Kg costs about €50 to send to UK from Italy, I'm sure that just one book posted to Malta would be cheap enough :) Have you any idea what it would cost?

You tell me what you prefare to do. No matter what, I would still want to meet up if you come to Malta and I would still take you around to see some nice Land Rovers ;)

This offer is open to anyone of you guys/gals coming over to Malta...just let me know through a PM so I will give you my contact details for ease of meeting up.

:!
Kaci

clay

Re: Land Rover Half Ton & Sankey Trailer - Claudio Lencioni

Post by clay » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:41 am

Kaci, I thank you for the invitation to Malta. I would really like to visit it, but it's a holiday that I should plan in the medium / long term.
So, with regard to the book, I will send you before my holiday, I think that will come long before me! :D

Gordon, when you think that we have reached the total number of people interested in buying the book, I'll talk with the editor to get a discount and I'll tell you how to make the payment. (I think you will be using paypal?)

Post Reply