Identification please
- fv1620
- Bake Off Judge
- Posts: 2268
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:16 pm
- Location: GB-CMN (formerly UK91)
- Contact:
Re: Identification please
Oh my! That is a big one. I didn't realise you have got, I thought you were just at the contemplation stage.
Clive Elliott
Collecting military technical publications, researching into military vehicle electrical systems, licensed radio amateur since 1964 using microwave bands for tropospheric scatter.
Collecting military technical publications, researching into military vehicle electrical systems, licensed radio amateur since 1964 using microwave bands for tropospheric scatter.
- Sidders101
- Bake Off Judge
- Posts: 2406
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:57 pm
- Location: Winchester
Re: Identification please
No no..I requested the measurements and he duly provided...anyhow useful to have the dimensions next to the nsn number for future reference.
Sidders
1974 Series 3 LWT 12v RHD 69-FM-24 , Royal Marines ("Intrepid")
1976 101 forward control gun tractor 12v RHD- 73-FL-43 ex 1,2 & 3 Para ("Kryten")
1979 Sankey NT Trailer 06-HF-86 78 Engr Reg (Herman)
1978 Trophy Frank Spencer impression (1st place)
1974 Series 3 LWT 12v RHD 69-FM-24 , Royal Marines ("Intrepid")
1976 101 forward control gun tractor 12v RHD- 73-FL-43 ex 1,2 & 3 Para ("Kryten")
1979 Sankey NT Trailer 06-HF-86 78 Engr Reg (Herman)
1978 Trophy Frank Spencer impression (1st place)
- davidedwardmawer
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:06 am
Re: Identification please
Would you happen to know what cover / tarpaulin fits the rear load area of a Lightweight, assuming roof off, windscreen down configuration?
..and where can I get one?
Thanks,
David
..and where can I get one?
Thanks,
David