5 Tyres for sale

Post here for parts and accesories for sale. Trade/Business adverts, without permission from The Forum Admin will be removed.
Post Reply
User avatar
Nelly
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:58 pm
Location: Norfolk England

5 Tyres for sale

Post by Nelly » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:09 pm

Nelly.
IMG_4926.jpg
IMG_4926.jpg (3.45 MiB) Viewed 1729 times
On purchasing the Lightweight it came with spare x 5 Good Year tyres in the back of the wagon. The tyres are partly used my guess is a little under half tread depth.
Hopefully you will see from the photo, Good Year, Hi - Miller, Extra Grip, 6.50 16C 6 PLY Rating. I do also have 5 inner tubes.
I'm no exactly sure what would be the market value is. £175.00
Will. Norwich

Johnsboy
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 pm
Location: West Yorkshire

Re: 5 Tyres for sale

Post by Johnsboy » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:46 pm

Will
Might be interested in the tyres, are the side walls in good condition without any perishing or cracked.

Thanks
Johnny

User avatar
Nelly
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:58 pm
Location: Norfolk England

Re: 5 Tyres for sale

Post by Nelly » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:14 am

Hello Johnny,

Luckily the tyres are not perished or cracked. I was briefly thinking of swopping them over with my 7.50 x 16 tyres because their in better condition.
I've been told that 6.50 x 16 tyres are difficult to come by. I also thought that some Lightweight owners may want the original size.
Fairly soon I will to have to replace at least 2 of my 7.50 x 16 tyres. I'll try and send you another picture.[attachment=0]IMG_5302.jpg[/

Thanks
Will.
Attachments
IMG_5302.jpg
IMG_5302.jpg (3.04 MiB) Viewed 1694 times

Johnsboy
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 pm
Location: West Yorkshire

Re: 5 Tyres for sale

Post by Johnsboy » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:16 pm

Just thinking of the logistics to get them. Your probably about 4 hours from me unless your able to send them or I have them collected.

Regards
Johnny

User avatar
danster
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 pm
Location: Blackpool

Re: 5 Tyres for sale

Post by danster » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:11 pm

Johnsboy wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:16 pm
Just thinking of the logistics to get them. Your probably about 4 hours from me unless your able to send them or I have them collected.

Regards
Johnny
Your lucky, it’s 4 hours and 50 mins for me!

Good luck with the sale
Top Cocker and Bodger

User avatar
Nelly
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:58 pm
Location: Norfolk England

Re: 5 Tyres for sale

Post by Nelly » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:12 am

Hi Johnny

I would think using a courier service is the most convenient and cost effective.
See if thats possible and get some quotes. I think with time and fuel costs thats the better option.

Regards,
Will.
I've just finished a hospital night shift so I'm now going for a bit of shut- eye. 8-) After tonights shift I'm off all week. :)

Johnsboy
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 pm
Location: West Yorkshire

Re: 5 Tyres for sale

Post by Johnsboy » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:04 pm

Ok Will.
I’ve sent you a pm for your postcode so I can try and get some quotes.

Regards
Johnny

diffwhine
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:28 pm

Re: 5 Tyres for sale

Post by diffwhine » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:16 pm

Will,
How did you manage to get a tyre into the sitting room without being crucified? If I did that, I'd get such an ear bashing that coming home for the next six months might not be an option.

Post Reply