I have some 579225 - Land Rover Hazard Light Switch's for sale. These are genuine Hella units and are new with bulb (no box).
If anyone on the Forum wants one, they will be £64.99 + postage (£4.20 signed for Royal Mail)
Total £69.19
Rob.
579225 - Land Rover Hazard Light Switch for Military vehicles Lightweight 101 109 etc
579225 - Land Rover Hazard Light Switch for Military vehicles Lightweight 101 109 etc
- Attachments
-
- IMG_0156.JPG (708.74 KiB) Viewed 12676 times
-
- IMG_0154.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 12676 times
Rob.
Chairman and Webmaster.
1972 Series III Lightweight GS 200Tdi
----------------------------------------------------------
Chairman and Webmaster.
1972 Series III Lightweight GS 200Tdi
----------------------------------------------------------
Re: 579225 - Land Rover Hazard Light Switch for Military vehicles Lightweight 101 109 etc
Hi Rob - do you still have a hazard switch I could purchase ? Thx Mike
Re: 579225 - Land Rover Hazard Light Switch for Military vehicles Lightweight 101 109 etc
Morning Mike, unfortunately not sorry.
Rob.
Chairman and Webmaster.
1972 Series III Lightweight GS 200Tdi
----------------------------------------------------------
Chairman and Webmaster.
1972 Series III Lightweight GS 200Tdi
----------------------------------------------------------
-
airportableffr
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:56 am
Re: 579225 - Land Rover Hazard Light Switch for Military vehicles Lightweight 101 109 etc
Hi
I have one spare. Tried to PM you about it but not sending for some reason. pm me
I have one spare. Tried to PM you about it but not sending for some reason. pm me
Re: 579225 - Land Rover Hazard Light Switch for Military vehicles Lightweight 101 109 etc
Thanks for responding Rob.
Lee - I’ve sent you a message back. Thanks
Lee - I’ve sent you a message back. Thanks
-
airportableffr
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:56 am
Re: 579225 - Land Rover Hazard Light Switch for Military vehicles Lightweight 101 109 etc
sorry, don't seem to be able send or receive PMs. very odd.
Re: 579225 - Land Rover Hazard Light Switch for Military vehicles Lightweight 101 109 etc
hello
interesed buy one.
allways aviable ?
regards
interesed buy one.
allways aviable ?
regards