GDPR & New Posts

We have tried to make the website viewable on all popular browsers in any resolution. If you encounter problems viewing, navigating or using the site, please post here. We also welcome your comments and suggestions to help with the site and forum development.
fv1620
Master Baker

Re: GDPR & New Posts

Post by fv1620 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:53 pm

landymad wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:08 pm
I believe this is a caching issue.
Rob yes, spot on. :-salut-:

I had cleared my cookies for this site as I thought that might be the problem, but no. I explored the Firefox privacy settings & removed the cache & now everything is fine. I find myself delighting in just being able to flick to New Posts as I please & not to be confronted with that GDPR declaration every time. So sorry my "fault" all along :mrgreen:
Clive Elliott

Wanted British Army publications of any period (the older the better) eg AC, ACI, AESP, AO, COSA, CR, DCI, EMEC, EMEI, EMER, EMPL, EMPS, ER, JSP, LoC, LTI, MAOS, MRA, RAOS, REA, VAOS, WMTI, etc, Army & WO Coded publications.

landymad
Site Admin & Webmaster

Post by landymad » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:51 pm

glad its sorted mate.
Rob.

1972 Series III Lightweight GS 200Tdi
----------------------------------------------------------

MG Mal

Post by MG Mal » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:06 am

fv1620 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:53 pm
landymad wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:08 pm
I believe this is a caching issue.
Rob yes, spot on. :-salut-:

I had cleared my cookies for this site as I thought that might be the problem, but no. I explored the Firefox privacy settings & removed the cache & now everything is fine. I find myself delighting in just being able to flick to New Posts as I please & not to be confronted with that GDPR declaration every time. So sorry my "fault" all along :mrgreen:

Read your post, did the same, now perfect running order again!.

Cheers!

Mal.