Photobucket - a solution!

We have tried to make the website viewable on all popular browsers in any resolution. If you encounter problems viewing, navigating or using the site, please post here. We also welcome your comments and suggestions to help with the site and forum development.
fv1620
Master Baker

Photobucket - a solution!

Post by fv1620 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:26 pm

I use Firefox & found this restored all the photobucket images on all the various threads & forums I use. There is a Chrome version as well but not used it.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... x/?src=api
Clive Elliott

Wanted British Army publications of any period (the older the better) eg AC, ACI, AESP, AO, COSA, CR, DCI, EMEC, EMEI, EMER, EMPL, EMPS, ER, JSP, LoC, LTI, MAOS, MRA, RAOS, REA, VAOS, WMTI, etc, Army & WO Coded publications.

Gordon Bennett
Maître Pâtissier

Re: Photobucket - a solution!

Post by Gordon Bennett » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:06 pm

Hi Clive,

That will help so many people and many images on here too!

Photobucket won't be pleased..

Rgds,
Gordon

fv1620
Master Baker

Post by fv1620 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Yes I'm sure they'll fix the fix sooner or later!

So with that in mind, now would be the time to harvest as many useful pictures that you can.

I couldn't believe how easy this add-on was.
Clive Elliott

Wanted British Army publications of any period (the older the better) eg AC, ACI, AESP, AO, COSA, CR, DCI, EMEC, EMEI, EMER, EMPL, EMPS, ER, JSP, LoC, LTI, MAOS, MRA, RAOS, REA, VAOS, WMTI, etc, Army & WO Coded publications.

Fred
Bake Off Judge

Post by Fred » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:21 pm

Well, well, well. How extraordinary that they can get away with it. But, you're right, now is the time to recapture the photos before they disappear again Well spotted, Clive

Fred
Best,
Fred

1979 Series 3 GS, 23HF14

fv1620
Master Baker

Post by fv1620 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:12 pm

It's extraordinary I posted that link on the S2 Club forum. I wasn't expecting anyone to be especially grateful, but I thought they would at least try it out.

Instead there are four subsequent posts that ignore mine & they are discussing if the moderator or original poster could retrieve the photos & repair links etc. Yet I have given them the means to do it so easily :roll:
Clive Elliott

Gordon Bennett
Maître Pâtissier

Post by Gordon Bennett » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Hi Clive,

Well, they do claim to be the best of the last true Forums, so they may try it out when they are good and ready!

Rgds,
Gordon