Search found 3 matches

by richard
Tue Mar 25, 2025 10:40 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: mystery engine number
Replies: 4
Views: 6852

Re: mystery engine number

I just received a 'permanent error' and 'address failed' on the email address I mentioned earlier. I'll keep you posted if I do find anything.

Richard
by richard
Tue Mar 25, 2025 10:06 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: mystery engine number
Replies: 4
Views: 6852

Re: mystery engine number

Good morning! Thanks for that. Of course Land Rovers are far more important than a good night's sleep ;) I tried googling for the article you mentioned myself, but can't find anything either, yet. But I think in recent years some have closed shop. I did find another mention of the Tanzanian 4x2 howe...
by richard
Sat Mar 22, 2025 9:12 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: mystery engine number
Replies: 4
Views: 6852

mystery engine number

Good morning, Before I start asking questions, let me introduce myself. I do not own a lightweight, nor have I ever done. I do however have a bronze green hooded petrol 1964 Series 2a 109" 'heavyweight'. Have had it for about 10 years now. I'm a member of your Series 2 Club counterpart. I live ...