Search found 6 matches
- Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:02 pm
- Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
- Topic: Series IIA Chassis up rebuild
- Replies: 645
- Views: 175075
Re: Series IIA Chassis up rebuild
Sorry to resurrect this post, but talking to a new found friend with a 2a the same year as mine, he suggested looking at this thread for inspiration for what can be done to get a 2a LW into a better state of repair than it is now, albeit in a similar one to the one you started off with. I will enjoy...
- Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:13 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hi from a new 2a lightweight owner
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7724
- Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:11 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hi from a new 2a lightweight owner
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7724
Re: Hi from a new 2a lightweight owner
Got a few more photos today. Fundamentally seem intact. A few chassis holes but nothing that can’t be patched. Dhoe horned in 300 tdi. Some odd filler panels and the tank in the tub. I dare say this isn't standard and should be under the seat.
- Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:35 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hi from a new 2a lightweight owner
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7724
Re: Hi from a new 2a lightweight owner
I shall have the cake ready.
Heré’s the advert link. As I say. Needs work, a lot of surface rust on body, a few chassis holes but hopefully fundamentally as it should be. A few series 3 bit I gather.
https://www.facebook.com/share/GgYcWqLT ... tid=79PoIi
Heré’s the advert link. As I say. Needs work, a lot of surface rust on body, a few chassis holes but hopefully fundamentally as it should be. A few series 3 bit I gather.
https://www.facebook.com/share/GgYcWqLT ... tid=79PoIi
- Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:11 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hi from a new 2a lightweight owner
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7724
Re: Hi from a new 2a lightweight owner
Thank you. I hope to learn a lot about the model and get it something like. Over time.
- Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:54 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hi from a new 2a lightweight owner
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7724
Hi from a new 2a lightweight owner
Hello. I have just bought a 1969 2a. I have previously had Land Rovers, but this is a new departure since having something this old since owning a 2a in the 80s. It’s a bit ropey and needs some tlc, recommissioning and repairs to the chassis. I have been told it is generally quite original. It has a...