Search found 8 matches
- Mon Nov 11, 2024 8:42 pm
- Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
- Topic: Lightweight Data Label/Tags
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7296
Re: Lightweight Data Label/Tags
Thanks Jamie, I have one plate ref Negative earth on the rad panel
- Mon Nov 11, 2024 5:40 pm
- Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
- Topic: Lightweight Data Label/Tags
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7296
Lightweight Data Label/Tags
Hi all, its those winter nights and I am slowly getting our Landy together. Having installed a nice shiny new bulkhead from those lovely Irish people, I am trying to establish where the data platre should go. I have 4 data plates, Chassis Number, No1, Transfer gears plate, No 2, A Tyre life plate No...
- Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:07 pm
- Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
- Topic: Waterproof Terminal Box for Rear lighting Connectors
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3454
Re: Waterproof Terminal Box for Rear lighting Connectors
Many thanks Neil, we thought this was probably the best route to go and I wanted to keep those electrics nice and dry.
Cheers
John
Cheers
John
- Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:50 pm
- Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
- Topic: Waterproof Terminal Box for Rear lighting Connectors
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3454
Waterproof Terminal Box for Rear lighting Connectors
Hi there has anyone discovered or fabricated a neatand waterproof juction box to connect the rear lights indicators etc in the rear chassis of your Lightweight. Mine has the usuall bullet connectors and then wrapped round with yeards of gaffer tape/PVC tape to keep the connections dry. There seem to...
- Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:29 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Lightweight Series 11A Wiring terminal block
- Replies: 2
- Views: 790
Lightweight Series 11A Wiring terminal block
Hi All, I'm having fun rewiring my Landy now. Its a 11A and has a terminal block which has seen better days. I understand the part number is 552622 but no stock at Blanchard. Does anyone know of source or a similar part? I guess I may have to improvise. Thanks
- Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:50 pm
- Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
- Topic: Lightweight Bulkhead - 2A Layout
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3519
Re: Lightweight Bulkhead - 2A Layout
Thanks Bob, I think I will mount the coil on the bulkhead, it might not be “correct” but it feels a better engineering solution
- Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:25 pm
- Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
- Topic: Lightweight Bulkhead - 2A Layout
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3519
Lightweight Bulkhead - 2A Layout
I've now installed a new galvanised and painted bulkhead on my Landy and about to install the relays and terminal box etc. However, i'm in danger of replacing wrong with wrong. The old bulkhead has seen some good botches in past ownership and I cannot find many pictures showing what goes where. In s...
- Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:38 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Series 2A Heater Motor
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1983
Re: Series 2A Heater Motor
Hi Bob, many thanks for your reply, I did as you said and cleaned up the armature and Comm and it seems to work fine although the grub screw securing the fan was very tight.
thanks again
John
thanks again
John