Search found 31 matches
- Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:38 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: 1976 Series 3 Lightweight / Lower tailboard
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2659
Re: 1976 Series 3 Lightweight / Lower tailboard
Wonderful information everyone, many thanks for your replies. Much appreciated.
- Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:38 am
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: 1976 Series 3 Lightweight / Lower tailboard
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2659
1976 Series 3 Lightweight / Lower tailboard
Good morning, looking for some advice on my 1976 Series 3 tailboard. I have what looks to be the MTC1199 lower tailboard with the fittings for the drop-down number plate. Would I be correct in assuming this tailboard is the correct one for my year, or should mine be fitted with the later tailboard w...
- Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:58 am
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: **HELP** New chassis / 1976 vehicle
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2018
Re: **HELP** New chassis / 1976 vehicle
Thank you for your replies everyone, I'm near Preston, Lancashire.
- Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:26 am
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: **HELP** New chassis / 1976 vehicle
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2018
**HELP** New chassis / 1976 vehicle
Good morning, I really didn't want to do this, but after removing the rear tub off the chassis I've discovered irreparable corrosion. I would love any help or advice on chassis replacement, good ones, bad ones, how difficult is the task if you've never done it before? I have a very basic knowledge, ...
- Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:08 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Data plate / Contract number WV11916
- Replies: 2
- Views: 652
Re: Data plate / Contract number WV11916
Many thanks Steve, I’m sure that’s correct, just want to make sure.
Does anyone one else have a data plate for Contract WV11916?
Does anyone one else have a data plate for Contract WV11916?
- Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:33 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Data plate / Contract number WV11916
- Replies: 2
- Views: 652
Data plate / Contract number WV11916
Good afternoon,
I'm missing the 'data plate or VIN plate' from my vehicle contract reference WV11916. It's a Series III built late 1976, does anyone have a similar age vehicle that could give me an idea of the style of the plate?
Kind regards
Andy
I'm missing the 'data plate or VIN plate' from my vehicle contract reference WV11916. It's a Series III built late 1976, does anyone have a similar age vehicle that could give me an idea of the style of the plate?
Kind regards
Andy
- Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:33 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Series III Lightweight / Hand throttle grommet
- Replies: 1
- Views: 442
Series III Lightweight / Hand throttle grommet
Good afternoon, The hand throttle has been removed from my Lightweight, and I plan to reinstall it. I've found all the parts I need apart from the rubber grommet that fits in the dash. The part listed is 70742, and I cannot find this anywhere, believe me I've tried. Can anyone help source one? Eithe...
- Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:25 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: What have you done to or with your LWT today??
- Replies: 2982
- Views: 566361
Re: What have you done to or with your LWT today??
Heater completed, main panel next on the list.
- Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:53 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: What have you done to or with your LWT today??
- Replies: 2982
- Views: 566361
Re: What have you done to or with your LWT today??
I'm new to Lightweight ownership, and I'm doing as much research as I can to get my vehicle correct. Really appreciate your help in the forum. Currently removing and refurbishing the instrument panels. Light panel first on the list.
- Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:38 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: 1976 Series III Lightweight / Headlights
- Replies: 0
- Views: 623
1976 Series III Lightweight / Headlights
Good afternoon,
Another quick question, for my 1976 vehicle would AEU2465 and AEU2466 be the correct part numbers for the L/R Headlights? I know this is going to be a very expensive exercise.
Many thanks for all replies in advance.
Kind regards
Andy
Another quick question, for my 1976 vehicle would AEU2465 and AEU2466 be the correct part numbers for the L/R Headlights? I know this is going to be a very expensive exercise.
Many thanks for all replies in advance.
Kind regards
Andy