Search found 2 matches

by Rich77
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:25 pm
Forum: Your Sankey Project
Topic: Another Sankey in Germany
Replies: 142
Views: 102748

Re: Another Sankey in Germany

Hi I'm a bit of a newbie here. Could I trouble you fir some assistance? I'm restoring a sankey trailer. It been complete stripped down. Chassis is awaiting blast & galv. In the meantime I'm focusing on the axle/ running gear. I have downloaded the military service manual. The difficulty I'm find...
by Rich77
Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:42 pm
Forum: General Trailer Information
Topic: Narrowtrack parts catalogue
Replies: 22
Views: 27224

Re: Narrowtrack parts catalogue

Hi, I refurbishing my sankey trailer, which all in all is going well. However I'm having trouble identifying parts (ie serviceable parts): Wheel bearings Seals Damper and bushes Leaf spring bushes Grease nipple Leather oil seal Oil seals Shoes Shoe springs Brake adjuster Brake extender I believe the...