Search found 28 matches
- Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:18 pm
- Forum: Specialist Equipment
- Topic: Wolf winter water raised air intake
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7936
Re: Wolf winter water raised air intake
HI Thanks for that. Very useful parts list. I shall being my research, and this will be a great help. Mantec will be first port of call. Have spoken to Donaldson already, thinking that they might have built the pipework, but they don't and they knocked me from pillar to post. Withams etc require reg...
- Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:40 pm
- Forum: Specialist Equipment
- Topic: Wolf winter water raised air intake
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7936
Wolf winter water raised air intake
Hello, This may be the wrong forum for this, but I think this club seems to have the most knowledgeable and land rover savvy people involved. I have recently swapped my Series 2a Lightweight for a 1999 Wolf Winter Water recently decommissioned from MoD. The winter water comes with a specialist raise...
- Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:45 pm
- Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
- Topic: Wanted 200TDI powered Lightweight
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3700
Re: Wanted 200TDI powered Lightweight
Yes it did. They pick up tomorrow. If there are any problems I will let you know. But there was also an underbidder who i know is interested.
Darrel
Darrel
- Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:06 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Series 2a
- Replies: 26
- Views: 7776
Re: Series 2a
My lovely IIa Lightweight up for sale. Could not get my wife to step down in the power steering wars, so bought a Winter/Water Wolf.
https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/197 ... ightweight
https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/197 ... ightweight
- Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:02 pm
- Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
- Topic: Series 2a Lightweight for sale
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4945
- Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:59 pm
- Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
- Topic: Wanted 200TDI powered Lightweight
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3700
Re: Wanted 200TDI powered Lightweight
I know mine is not your colour, but take a look here:
https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/197 ... ightweight
https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/197 ... ightweight
- Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:27 pm
- Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
- Topic: Series 2a Lightweight for sale
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4945
Re: Series 2a Lightweight for sale
I have bumped this topic as the car is back for sale. No chance of convincing the wife now she has seen a Wolf she wants 
Also may have some room on the £18k price.
Also may have some room on the £18k price.
- Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:26 pm
- Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
- Topic: Series 2a Lightweight for sale
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4945
Re: Series 2a Lightweight for sale
Thanks for that suggestion. Really good idea. I will set to it. I never liked the steering wheel on this one anyway with its strange sports car spokes. It is a (nicely) restored and slightly unoriginal vehicle (mainly engine), so this alteration is worthwhile. Somewhere else on the forum, I have bee...
- Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:31 am
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Series 2a
- Replies: 26
- Views: 7776
Re: Series 2a
Thanks for that advice too! Searching....
- Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:45 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Series 2a
- Replies: 26
- Views: 7776
Re: Series 2a
Thanks very much @diffwhine. Yes horn works on the lights dim dip indicator on the side of the steering column. I thought it might be a late 2A wheel, but was not 100% sure, but your comment makes me confident to get a late 2A one.