Many thanks for the reply.
Managed to sort it out, turned out to be the bulb holders where badly corroded as where the bullet connectors.
I’ve replaced them all now and all is working fine.
Search found 51 matches
- Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:56 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: Brake Lights u/s
- Replies: 3
- Views: 717
- Mon Aug 12, 2024 7:18 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: Brake Lights u/s
- Replies: 3
- Views: 717
Brake Lights u/s
Evening all Im in the process of wiring up the nato 12 pin socket, I've hooked it up and all seams to work ok but now I have lost the brake lights. I have replaced and checked the brake light switch, checked the earth connections and checked the bulbs, all are ok. could it be the relay? which one ru...
- Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:56 pm
- Forum: Your Land Rover Projects
- Topic: 20HF59 FFR Lightweight Project
- Replies: 22
- Views: 5496
Re: 20HF59 FFR Lightweight Project
Any updates on this restoration??
- Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:39 pm
- Forum: Shows, Meetings and Gatherings
- Topic: SHOWS IN 2022
- Replies: 52
- Views: 111994
Re: SHOWS IN 2022
The RAF Manston history museum is holding a military vehicle meet on April 23rd, 10-4pm
We hope to hold a number of military shows and meets next yea.
We hope to hold a number of military shows and meets next yea.
- Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:09 pm
- Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
- Topic: "A fine example"
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13472
Re: "A fine example"
For anyone on Facebook, search for Land Rover lightweight on marketplace, the same seller has, according to him, a rare arctic white lightweight” that’s in even worse condition!
- Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:57 am
- Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
- Topic: "A fine example"
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13472
Re: "A fine example"
I know a guy who had a defender off them, its a really bodge job of bits cobbled together. Everything they sell is spares or repair only.
- Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:12 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Replacement hood
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1789
Re: Replacement hood
Many thanks for the replies.
Managed to get through to them, now which colour should I order?
Managed to get through to them, now which colour should I order?
- Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:24 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Replacement hood
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1789
Replacement hood
Afternoon all.
I'm after a new hood as mine is past its best, I've tried repeatedly to contact under cover covers but never get a reply via their website and they never answer the phone.
Does anyone have updated contact info for them?
Many thanks
I'm after a new hood as mine is past its best, I've tried repeatedly to contact under cover covers but never get a reply via their website and they never answer the phone.
Does anyone have updated contact info for them?
Many thanks
- Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:41 pm
- Forum: Weapons
- Topic: Ammo box ID
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9134
- Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:12 pm
- Forum: Weapons
- Topic: Ammo box ID
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9134
Ammo box ID
Hi all.
Can anyone tell me what this box may have been for, its felt lined.
Can anyone tell me what this box may have been for, its felt lined.